Skin Question When Upgrading From 2.2.5...

…all is well yet with old 2.2.5 and am quite happy, but thinking of upgrading to the latest 4.x for improvements and just being up-to-date. Our site is simple, not many mods, very few products. However, we currently use the Green Web skin from 2.x.

Dumb question here and I think I know the answer, but will we 1) be forced to use the limited themes that come with 4.x and lose our semi-custom Green Web appearance, or 2) is there some way to keep our Green Web templates intact?

Thanks for any advice.

[quote name='wwgreen' timestamp='1408715632' post='190327']

…all is well yet with old 2.2.5 and am quite happy, but thinking of upgrading to the latest 4.x for improvements and just being up-to-date. Our site is simple, not many mods, very few products. However, we currently use the Green Web skin from 2.x.

Dumb question here and I think I know the answer, but will we 1) be forced to use the limited themes that come with 4.x and lose our semi-custom Green Web appearance, or 2) is there some way to keep our Green Web templates intact?

Thanks for any advice.

[/quote]

It seems you can save theme only if order new integration.

2.x skins don't work in 4.x.

Please request a demo store on the cs-catr.com and play with the built-in theme editor. You can build a theme with the same colors as the Green Web one with a few clicks