How To See The Short Description?

Hello,

I am trying to set the short description so that to be seen in the product details page but I can`t see this short description.How can I see that?

Regards!

Let me explain it. The short description is displayed in the Description tab is the full description field is empty

So if in the [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]full description field is some[/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4] text, the [/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]short description doesn`t appeare.Is it right? So why I need the [/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]short description at all.I want to add some text for all products in the [/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]short description field.[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='kiro789' timestamp='1408709525' post='190318']

So if in the [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]full description field is some[/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4] text, the [/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]short description doesn`t appeare.Is it right? So why I need the [/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]short description at all.I want to add some text for all products in the [/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]short description field.[/size][/font][/color]

[/quote]

Here is what you can find in the manual

[size=3]▪[/size][font=Verdana]Full description[/font] – Full product description appearing on the product details page of the storefront.

▪ Short description – Short product description appearing on a product list page of the storefront.

[quote name='kiro789' timestamp='1408709525' post='190318']

[/quote]

Short description is useful if you wish add another product description on the product list pages (category page, for example). So, if your product has short description, it will be displayed on the product list page, if short description is not set, truncated full description will be displayed.

As for the product listing, at the latest version the rules are:

1. Grid list layout: No description
  2. Product list layout: Short description. If it is empty, the truncated full description is showed
  3. Compact list layout: No description

Hope that helps.