4.1.5 To 4.2.1 - Missing Images In Product Multi Column View

After upgrading from 4.1.5 to 4.2.1[list]

[]Only 1 to 3 of 15 existing products display an image in Multi Column view (default view)

[
]The missing images display in Quick View, and on the product detail page

[]All images display if you switch views to Products Without Options or Short List

[
]The images are present in the admin, re-saving or changing a product has no affect

[*]Happens on any computer, with any browser

[/list]

*Update - products with two or more thumbnails appears to be the problem, single thumbnail products display fine in all views.

I've cleared the cache, cleaned up generated thumbnails and manually deleted the /var/cache folder. Stumped as to how this is happening and how to fix?

[quote name='grafis' timestamp='1407208380' post='188824']

After upgrading from 4.1.5 to 4.2.1[list]

[]Only 1 to 3 of 15 existing products display an image in Multi Column view (default view)

[
]The missing images display in Quick View, and on the product detail page

[]All images display if you switch views to Products Without Options or Short List

[
]The images are present in the admin, re-saving or changing a product has no affect

[*]Happens on any computer, with any browser

[/list]

I've cleared the cache, cleaned up generated thumbnails and manually deleted the /var/cache folder. Stumped as to how this is happening and how to fix?

[/quote]

Can you send me the URL of your website?

I too am facing a similar problem. Except I didn’t update, I went to hit clear cache but hit clean up generated thumbnails and now the pictures won’t show up on my page and now nothing will load or even go to any of the catagories. :(

This issue still exists in 4.2.2 for me - and oddly if I put the CSS fix from eComLabs into the Visual Editor Custom CSS it doesn't work, it has to be in your themes STYLE.css

Should this be listed as a bug or does it only affect me or random people?

.owl-carousel {
display: block !important;
}

[quote name='grafis' timestamp='1410615634' post='192177']

This issue still exists in 4.2.2 for me - and oddly if I put the CSS fix from eComLabs into the Visual Editor Custom CSS it doesn't work, it has to be in your themes STYLE.css

Should this be listed as a bug or does it only affect me or random people?

.owl-carousel {
display: block !important;
}

[/quote]

Since two customers faced this issue, make a post to the bug tracker and wait for the answer from CS-Cart team

Thanks and will do.