Twitter Soical Media On Product Detail Page

Hello,

Do not know if this is the correct place to post. I have installed add on Social buttonsin setting only have Product details pages checked off. See image attached it appears twice. What file do I access to see if this is duplicated and what line to delete?

Hope someone can help thank you

01.gif

What CS-Cart or Multi-Vendor version do you use?

Hello eComLabs,

Version CS-Cart 4.2.1 I also had seen same problem in 4.1.5 but wanted to wait for the upgrade. But eventually same thing happening. I can also choose Facebook and Share and happens with all the social media icons.

[quote name='goia007' timestamp='1407146679' post='188763']

Hello eComLabs,

Version CS-Cart 4.2.1 I also had seen same problem in 4.1.5 but wanted to wait for the upgrade. But eventually same thing happening. I can also choose Facebook and Share and happens with all the social media icons.

[/quote]

To fix the issue, I have renamed the following file

design/themes/THEME/templates/addons/social_buttons/hooks/products/image_wrap.post.tpl

Do not forget to clear the cache then

Hello eComLabs,

Thank you, but rename it to what? Isn't this file needed?

[quote name='goia007' timestamp='1407162986' post='188793']

Hello eComLabs,

Thank you, but rename it to what? Isn't this file needed?

[/quote]

No, it is not need. For example, use the backup.image_wrap.post.tpl name

Worked thank you so much :grin:

[quote name=‘goia007’ timestamp=‘1407163623’ post=‘188795’]

Worked thank you so much :grin:

[/quote]<br />

We are glad to help you!

Hello, I just tried to do this same fix and my product detail page goes blank if I do it. Fortunately I renamed it back and it's fine again.

Is this still the fix for the latest version and update of cs cart (which is what I have installed) ?

You can click here to see an example of it appearing twice

Thanks

[quote name='cimtech' timestamp='1409288154' post='191002']

Hello, I just tried to do this same fix and my product detail page goes blank if I do it. Fortunately I renamed it back and it's fine again.

Is this still the fix for the latest version and update of cs cart (which is what I have installed) ?

You can click here to see an example of it appearing twice

Thanks

[/quote]

Did you clear the templates cache after the file was removed. It seems that the template in cache tried to include removed template. It caused the blank page issue

Oh, I think that's done it! Do you mind testing for me over there too? Please? : )

[quote name=‘cimtech’ timestamp=‘1409300842’ post=‘191020’]

Oh, I think that’s done it! Do you mind testing for me over there too? Please? : )

[/quote]

I see only one button on your website :)

Thank you very much!

[quote name='cimtech' timestamp='1409312586' post='191037']

Thank you very much!

[/quote]

You are welcome =)