Responsive Embeds

I recently changed to the responsive theme. I have a product tab called video where I embed youtube videos. The videos now appear small, are not responsive and are the incorrect dimensions.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Hello,

You can set the size of the video by yourself in the embedded HTML code like this:

But in order to make these sizes responsive, some code modifications are required.

Hope the following article will be helpful for you

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1406619807' post='188395']

Hope the following article will be helpful for you

http://avexdesigns.c…-youtube-embed/

[/quote]

Thank you. Would you help me by telling where the CSS should be placed. I am not very familiar with making modifications. Should it go in a separate css file using my-changes?

[quote name=‘Ausy’ timestamp=‘1406622770’ post=‘188403’]

Thank you. Would you help me by telling where the CSS should be placed. I am not very familiar with making modifications. Should it go in a separate css file using my-changes?

[/quote]

You can add a separate css file in the My changes add-on or add styles to the CSS section of the Visual editor

Thanks. Not working as expected.

The video remains small and not the correct aspect ratio on normal size website, As you make the browser narrower suddenly it expands and then contracts again so something is causing that.

Perhaps you guys that understand the code more can test it and come up with a solution.

Please provide us with the link to this product page

Video tab on this product page. http://www.acemodel…-e-st-lite.html

I have added the mentioned CSS changes via FireBug and it works correctly. As far as I can see, the max width of your website is 1000px. Please try set the iframe width to 1000 and height to 600

```php

```

Also at the moment I do not see styles for the .video-container class. Did you delete them?

Thats correct max site width is 1000px. I tried setting the iframe width to 1000 and height to 600 but it made no difference.

The .video-container class is definitely entered in the block setting. See the screenshot.

Perhaps something is stripping it out or a conflict somewhere.

block-setting.JPG

[quote name='Ausy' timestamp='1406712088' post='188484']

Thats correct max site width is 1000px. I tried setting the iframe width to 1000 and height to 600 but it made no difference.

The .video-container class is definitely entered in the block setting. See the screenshot.

Perhaps something is stripping it out or a conflict somewhere.

[/quote]

Yes, it is. But did you change the css files?

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1406717348' post='188488'] Yes, it is. But did you change the css files? [/quote]

I added the css using the visual editor.

If you provide us with the temporary FTP access, we will examine the issue. Thanks

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1406730751' post='188498']

If you provide us with the temporary FTP access, we will examine the issue. Thanks

[/quote]

I fixed it. It was a curly bracket in the wrong place on the css file.

Thanks for your help and all the information I appreciate it.

[quote name='Ausy' timestamp='1406763056' post='188523']

I fixed it. It was a curly bracket in the wrong place on the css file.

Thanks for your help and all the information I appreciate it.

[/quote]

You are welcome! We are glad to hear that the problem is solved.