Social Login Error

Hi there, I have set up Hybrid social login and have tested it out. It worked the first time around however now it is giving me this error and have no idea how to correct or fix it. If someone could please let me know how to fix this that would but super appreciated! I would really like customers to have the choice to use both the social login or manual login.

Warning[color=#8C8531][font=Lato][size=3] Unfortunately, we failed to create a customer and log in to the store due to one of the following reasons:[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#8C8531][font=Lato][size=3]- You logged in to our store earlier using some other OpenID provider in which the same email is used.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#8C8531][font=Lato][size=3]- You have already registered in our store using your email.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#8C8531][font=Lato][size=3]Please contact the store owner to resolve the problems.[/size][/font][/color]

If someone could please let me know how to fix this that would but super appreciated!

Thanks and have a wonderful day! :)