Tab On Each Item In "products" That Shows Previous Orders With That Product On It

Way back when we used a different shopping cart that had a simple tab that allowed us to see what orders were placed for a particular item. For example, if I pulled up a particular “PRODUCTCODE” in the products area I could click on one of the tabs and it would show me all of the previous orders that had this product on it. What was nice was it allowed me to also choose a date range and it said how many of the item was on the order along with a total at the bottom.

I guess there may be a way to do this within the “Sales Reports”, but I’ve yet to figure it out.

This is something that I flash back to and wish CS had the ability to do the same. Although I will admit that CS does tons of other things that the other higher priced cart doesn’t do. But I can still flash back and wish for more…right?

Have you tried cs-cart advanced search form for orders with Ordered products field? Then you can bulk tick the result orders and click 'View purchased products' on the top right gear icon dropdown.

Nope, I had not seen that one yet. Pretty cool. Thanks.

So is there maybe a way to just see one product with all of the orders that have just that item?

[quote name='clips' timestamp='1406170601' post='188116']

So is there maybe a way to just see one product with all of the orders that have just that item?

[/quote]

Yes, it is possible to do on the Manage orders page with the Advanced search section.

For example, here are all orders with the 100g Pants product:

Instant Demo - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Demo Try Free for 15 days

Moreother, you can specify the name for this search and save it. Next time you should just choose the search name from the special drop down.

Hope that helps.

[quote name='clips' timestamp='1406170601' post='188116']

[/quote]

Do you mean only that item and the order should not contain other items like mix order?

What storefront.net used to do is I could look at an actual inventory item. While looking at that item I could click on a tab and it would show me all the orders for it and how many of the item the customer ordered on it. I can't remember if this was in the software by default or if it was an add on I purchased.