Addon: Advanced Cart Page

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Hi, community[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]We are glad to present you the “[/font][/color]Advanced Cart Page[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]” add-on from eCom Labs team[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif].[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]The “[/font][/color]Advanced Cart Page[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]” [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]add-on [/font][/color]allows to show wish list contents on the bottom of the cart page. Wish list products can be moved to cart and vise versa

Cart contents:

Wish list contents:

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]All details can be found [/font][/color]here

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]If you have any questions, please contact me.[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

Absolutely brilliant addon! This functionality is used by ebay, amazon, must have if you want to customers not to clear cart completely, better save it for later..

If you could develop a block that could display wishlist content it would be perfect..

In you demo site when I click add to cart, popup manu gives me view cart on left and checkout on right buttons, how is that? Default should be continue shopping and checkout?

Absolutely brilliant addon! This functionality is used by ebay, amazon, must have if you want to customers not to clear cart completely, better save it for later..

If you could develop a block that could display wishlist content it would be perfect..

In you demo site when I click add to cart, popup manu gives me view cart on left and checkout on right buttons, how is that? Default should be continue shopping and checkout?

Thank you for the kin words. The "View cart" button is a feature of 4.2.x version. In the latest versions you will see "Continue shopping" one.

I find it very useful, view cart page is one were people estimate shipping mostly, so handy to have

So I have edited

templates / views / checkout / components / product_notification.tpl

Changed

{include file="buttons/button.tpl" but_text=__("continue_shopping") but_meta="ty-btn__secondary cm-notification-close"}

with

{include file="buttons/button.tpl" but_text=__("view_cart") but_meta="ty-btn__secondary" but_href="checkout.cart"} {include file="buttons/button.tpl" but_text=__("continue_shopping") but_meta="cm-notification-close"}

I have one problem with your addon.

Here is your demo site

http://demo.ecom-labs.com/v421/

if you have nothing in your wishlist and add 2 products to cart, while are in view cart page click on safe for later, nothing happens. If prior to this you have something in wishlist save for later works fine. What is the problem?

Dear Darius,

We have examined issue, fixed it and updated the installation package. Thank you

Thanks for quick support. Works fine now.

1 Like