Image Verification Not Working In Vendor Application Page

I’m getting spammed and it turned out that the image verification (antibot validation) is not available in the application form. I did not change anything in the codes and it’s working fine with other forms (login page, etc).

Any ideas how I can fix this?

I’m using 4.0.3

Thank you

Hello,

Please check if the Apply for a vendor account form option is enabled on the Settings > Image verification page of your CS-Cart admin panel.

I only have checkboxes for the following:

Login form:

Register form:

Custom forms:

Send to friend form:

Comments and reviews forms:

Checkout (user information) form:

Polls:

Track my order form:

[quote name='simtechdev' timestamp='1405920531' post='187881']

Hello,

Please check if the Apply for a vendor account form option is enabled on the Settings > Image verification page of your CS-Cart admin panel.

[/quote]

It should be there. Please check

That's the problem…It's missing on my end. I'm trying to figure out why. But any help or ideas would be appreciated

It can be a database problem. Maybe your cscart_settings_objects table has been modified. In order to be sure, try to backup this table on the Administration > Database page and perform a search for the use_for_apply_for_vendor_account value in the exported .sql file.

that did the trick. It's missing from my database. I added obj id 1003 use_for_apply_for_vendor_account and now it seems to be working fine. thanks!

You are welcome!