• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Vivashop - Your Ultimate Responsive Cs-Cart Theme Rate Topic   * * * * * 2 votes

• kidicarus
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 03:23 PM #121

Thanks for the issue , but becarefull image.tpl disalow widht and height for picture in the code.(menu+product detail)

I disable lazy in partial mode , working with  product-icon.tpl for category and reducing product category listing to 25 and regenerate thumnails with more compression.

many thanks

cs-cart 4.3.10

• energothemes
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 03:36 PM #122

Dear kidicarus,

You're very welcome!   :)

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes

Professional CS-Cart Themes and Add-ons by EnergoThemes

• BarryH
  • Members
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 01:49 PM #123

Dear BarryH,

Thank your for your message. Please note that the way to see the theme version in Design - Themes (as described by CutRiteFX) was introduced in the latest version of our VIVAshop theme (2.14). If you have correctly updated the theme according to our theme updating guide, then the theme version should be displayed. If it is not displayed, then you definitely did not do everything correctly. 

Please open a ticket on our Support Center and we’ll be happy to take a look.

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes

Hi

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

I did everything as per instruction up to and including clicking install (in available themes) which I assumed had been done as this available theme then disappeared.

After reading your reply I could'nt see the V2.14 so I renamed the vivashop folder in themes/styles/data and uploaded again, this did the trick and all is working, I also copied the .css and .less files (style adapted by me) from the old data folder in to the new data folder and my work has reappeared.

Not sure what I did wrong, or maybe just an error with my server etc, but all is good now and well pleased with your product.

This is on a site which we are developing and hopfully will be using in the next month or so.

Best regards

Barry

BarryH

CS-Cart v4.4.3 (Plus one being developed v4.5.2 SP2)
UK User

• CutRiteFX
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 07:08 PM #124

POPULAR

Must say I did not know if I wanted to spend the money to purchase another add on that may or may not work. But after I purchased and read the instructions which you should do and install. So far I love it. I do wish I could install all 3 at the same time to test each one to see how I like them.

Thanks for a great product.

CS-Cart 4.5.2 SP2

• energothemes
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:51 AM #125

Must say I did not know if I wanted to spend the money to purchase another add on that may or may not work. But after I purchased and read the instructions which you should do and install. So far I love it. I do wish I could install all 3 at the same time to test each one to see how I like them.

Thanks for a great product.

Dear CutRiteFX,

You're very welcome and we're glad you're happy with our product! 

Thank you too for your kind appreciation :)

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes

• angelflores
  • Trial users
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 08:27 AM #126

We are trying to show the product categories in grid type, similar to how the products appear, in 4 columns, but it is only possible to show the subcategories in slider mode within Vivashop.

Url of a category as an example: http://www.paraturef...revestimientos/

Does anyone know how to change this display?
Thank you

• energothemes
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 05:29 PM #127

Dear angelflores,

At this time, this modification can only be done through theme file customizations or through an add-on. In a future version of our theme we will be implementing an option to display either the subcategory slider or the default CS-Cart columns.

For now you may display the subcategories in 4 columns by following this guide (note that this guide was developed and tested on the current VIVAshop version 2.14):

Open the file: 

design/themes/vivashop/templates/views/categories/view.tpl

On line 62 you will find the code:

{if $subcategories}

Select everything until and including line 97 which contains the code:

{/if}

Replace it with the following code:

{if $subcategories}
    {$columns="4"}
    <div class="clear-both subcategories">
        {foreach from=$subcategories item="category"}{strip}
             <div class="ty-column{$columns} space-bottom">
                <a href="{"categories.view?category_id=`$category.category_id`"|fn_url}" class="ty-center">
                    {include file="common/image.tpl" show_detailed_link=false images=$category.main_pair no_ids=true image_id="category_image" image_width=$settings.Thumbnails.category_lists_thumbnail_width image_height=$settings.Thumbnails.category_lists_thumbnail_height class="animate scale ty-mb-s"}
                    <span {live_edit name="category:category:{$category.category_id}"} class="ty-block">{$category.category}</span>
                </a>
            </div>
        {/strip}{/foreach}
    </div>
{/if}

You may alter the number of columns by adjusting the $columns variable.

Save the file once you are finished and clear your server cache by adapting the link: yoursite.com/youradmin.php?cc&ctpl

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes
www.energothemes.com

• energothemes
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 08:40 PM #128

Hello everybody,

We are happy to celebrate 3 successful years with the VIVAshop theme, and for this reason we’ll offer you a 40% discount on it. 

We also proud to be able to help thousands of stores become more professional, more attractive and increase their sales using the VIVAshop theme, and we promise more good stuff in the near future ;)

We’d also like to take this opportunity to thank all of our existing customers for being with us during this time, as well as all of our colleagues and partners on this forum, and we’re looking forward to also delivering our products to more and more CS-Cart users.

Thank you!

See all the theme details HERE

See the LIVE demo HERE

Enjoy it !        :)

MP-3-years-VIVAshop.jpg

Posted 03 June 2017 - 09:31 AM #129

https://www.screencast.com/t/Ivwisq4uQ

Is it possible to make the main category dropdown. currently it shows all the subcategories open. i want the drop down. I am using vivashop theme

• energothemes
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:08 PM #130

https://www.screencast.com/t/Ivwisq4uQ

Is it possible to make the main category dropdown. currently it shows all the subcategories open. i want the drop down. I am using vivashop theme

Dear tarunsoni2308,

That will require custom code to be developed, implemented and tested. You may request a quote HERE

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes

• energothemes
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 12:17 PM #131

Dear all,

As always, whenever CS-Cart gets to a new version we also update our themes in order to make them compatible with the newest CS-Cart/Multivendor release. Therefore, we're glad to let you now that we have just released VIVAshop 2.15 compatible with the latest CS-Cart version 4.6.1 and Multivendor 4.6.1.

See all details HERE

See the LIVE demo HERE

Enjoy it !      :)

VIVAshop-V2.15-presentation-page-MP.jpg

• kingsleypress
  • Members
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 12:23 PM #132

Great job in getting the theme updated so quickly!

• natewallis
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 12:51 AM #133

Hi there, 

Anyone having issues activating there energo license addon?

Ours become disabled this morning when we logged into admin... and now it won't enable.. 

• natewallis
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 01:05 AM #134

This has just rectified itself and I can suddenly activate the license..  

It would be good to get an update from energothemes about this (I have logged a support ticket). I was playing with my staging site trying to get it to reactivate by digging through the source code for the license activation.  I kept trying to reactivate on staging based on my changes to the license activation code, and it started working.  I then tried reactivating on production and it activated. 

I am not saying I hacked the activation system, but there are two things that are a concern here for me:

- The original error message I received after trying to reactivate said something along the lines of "make sure theme is installed and activated and that energothemes can be contacted by your server"..   This message is obviously not accurate as the theme was always installed and activated and energothemes license activation requests were visible in 'netstat -tc'

- That my site can be brought down by whatever the issue was... Energothemes, do you have logs on your end as to when it might have become inactive.  My estimates are about 5am GMT +10... 

- Just to be clear.  Our production site was operational at the close of business yesterday, this morning it wasn't. After no changes to the codebase, products etc.  My guess is that it went down after the energo license was checked when someone logged into our admin section at about 5am GMT +10 . While trying to get it back up and running, I only made code changes on staging....reactivation just magically started working. Unless my license hacking attempts on staging forced a 'refresh' of some data on energo's end that allow me to reactivate.. 

Thanks, 

Nathan

• energothemes
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:44 AM #135

This has just rectified itself and I can suddenly activate the license..  

It would be good to get an update from energothemes about this (I have logged a support ticket). I was playing with my staging site trying to get it to reactivate by digging through the source code for the license activation.  I kept trying to reactivate on staging based on my changes to the license activation code, and it started working.  I then tried reactivating on production and it activated. 

I am not saying I hacked the activation system, but there are two things that are a concern here for me:

- The original error message I received after trying to reactivate said something along the lines of "make sure theme is installed and activated and that energothemes can be contacted by your server"..   This message is obviously not accurate as the theme was always installed and activated and energothemes license activation requests were visible in 'netstat -tc'

- That my site can be brought down by whatever the issue was... Energothemes, do you have logs on your end as to when it might have become inactive.  My estimates are about 5am GMT +10... 

- Just to be clear.  Our production site was operational at the close of business yesterday, this morning it wasn't. After no changes to the codebase, products etc.  My guess is that it went down after the energo license was checked when someone logged into our admin section at about 5am GMT +10 . While trying to get it back up and running, I only made code changes on staging....reactivation just magically started working. Unless my license hacking attempts on staging forced a 'refresh' of some data on energo's end that allow me to reactivate.. 

Thanks, 

Nathan

Dear Nathan,

Thank you for your message. Tonight we were performing a long time planned important security update on our primary servers which caused the main licensing server to redirect requests. Since this was a redirect and not a failed attempt to contact the main server, the code to contact the backup server was not triggered.

The issue has been fixed as soon as possible and everything is working correctly now. This security operation was permanently assisted by making sure that if anybody encounters any issues we'll be here to help.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Although only a few stores were affected (and all fixed now), if anyone is still having issues when activating the license addon, please open a support ticket with your admin credentials on Support Center and we will provide immediate assistance as we'll be in the office all night to make sure everybody is all right.

PS: The error message that appears in the admin panel is a list of the most common issues we have encountered when the license could not be activated: incorrect folder permissions, theme not being installed/activated, server/firewall settings that prevented outbound requests.

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes

• natewallis
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:47 AM #136

Ok, thanks for getting back to me. 

• energothemes
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:51 AM #137

Ok, thanks for getting back to me. 

Dear Nathan,

You're very welcome :)  Anytime!

Kind regards,

EnergoThemes

• energothemes
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 09:44 AM #138

Hey guys,

As usual, since CS-Cart released a new version we also updated our themes in the shortest time, in order to make them compatible with the newest CS-Cart/Multivendor release. So, we're happy to let you now that we have just released VIVAshop 2.16 compatible with the latest CS-Cart version 4.6.2 and Multivendor 4.6.2.

See all details HERE

See the LIVE demo HERE

Enjoy it !       :)

VIVAshop-V2.16-presentation-page-MP.jpg