Free Cart-Power Add-On: Automatic Cart Recalculate

Dear friends,

Today we are glad to introduce you our Automatic Cart Recalculate”add-on!

A simple add-on that automatically recalculates the cart's total cost with AJAX, with no need to click the "Recalculate" button. Now you can simply enter the number of products or change options, and all the prices will be recalculated automatically. We recommend you to see the video tutorial that we have prepared for this add-on.

Automatic cart recalculate on cart page:

Demo:

Compatibility:

• CS-Cart 3.0.x, 4.x.x
  • Multivendor 3.0.x, 4.x.x

Best wishes, Cart-Power.

Thanks for sharing guys this will be great for tele sales.

It works great. Thank you

Very good… Works awesome… Thanks

Hello guys,

Thank you for your positive reviews. We are glad that this add-on is useful for you.

Best wishes, Cart-Power.

Thank you. This is awesome.

Only thing I could ask if it could work on the admin side aswell when editing an order :-)

Dear Friends,

We have updated the “Automatic cart recalculate” add-on. Below is the list of changes:

For v4:[list]

[]do not use the items_list override hook

[/list]

For v3:[list]

[
]on the checkout page when delete product the shipping cost was not updated (default CS-Cart bug) - fixed

[*]do not use the items_list override hook

[/list]

Customer who already downloaded the add-on can download the latest version in their account on our site.

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Best wishes, C[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]art-Power.[/font][/color]

[quote name=‘Gizmo’ timestamp=‘1400650292’ post=‘183934’]

Thank you. This is awesome.

Only thing I could ask if it could work on the admin side aswell when editing an order :-)

[/quote]

It is not very convenient to make it in admin area as there are a lot of params that can be edited at once and then just click the “Recalculate”. We decided not to include this functionality in the add-on, but if you need it, we can develop it for you. In this case, please, contact us.

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Best wishes, [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Cart-Power.[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

Hi your link is broken I really want to try it out

[quote name='flasher' timestamp='1403660940' post='186381']

[/quote]

Could you please specify what is link broken? We have very much orders of “Automatic cart recalculate” and nobody hadn't any problems. You could contact us by email, specify order id and we check it.

I have a client who would be very interested in this (so I don't have to do it) but it needs to recalculate the cart with any change on the cart page (I.e. option selection). Do all events on the cart page trigger a recalculate? Or just a change in quantity?

[quote name='flasher' timestamp='1403660940' post='186381']

[/quote]

We have found the broken link. We have updated it.

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1403675093' post='186385']

I have a client who would be very interested in this (so I don't have to do it) but it needs to recalculate the cart with any change on the cart page (I.e. option selection). Do all events on the cart page trigger a recalculate? Or just a change in quantity?

[/quote]

Yes, we have updated it and now all cart changes (options, qty) will raise automatic recalculate. We have updated the package and demo. Feel free to download a new version.

Best wishes,

Cart-Power team.

Hi,

Will it works for promo code field as well. It will go handy if it works for it.

[quote name='ravt' timestamp='1403816849' post='186506']

Hi,

Will it works for promo code field as well. It will go handy if it works for it.

[/quote]

No, this functionality is not developed. It will be needed run automatic recalculation after each symbol is entered to input field. It will load system.

Dear Friends,

We have added Video for this add-on. We know add-on is very simple, but may be anyone wish watch instead read =)

Please, check this page: http://www.cart-powe…=product_tab_16

Hi,

Thanks for this addon.

I have one small thing.

If the counter dropdown from 4 to 0 then

3,2,1 is recalculated but on 0 the price is same as 1.

So i think, the 0 must be have the same action as the cross to deleted.

gr.

[quote name='richardfmm' timestamp='1410960935' post='192407']

Hi,

Thanks for this addon.

I have one small thing.

If the counter dropdown from 4 to 0 then

3,2,1 is recalculated but on 0 the price is same as 1.

So i think, the 0 must be have the same action as the cross to deleted.

gr.

[/quote]

Interesting suggestion! We will include this feature to the next release.

great addon, very useful and free!

thanks Cart Power! 8)

Does this work on 4.2.2?