Allow Save For All Language Variations

When adding a product, it automatically becomes available for all languages (considering your store uses more languages). However, when editing you can only save your edited version for the particular language selected at that moment. I would like to see a button where it is your choice to save it only for that language, or do it for both if not all languages used. Perhaps even an option that you can select the languages that it should be set for.

[quote name='WadoAJ' timestamp='1398313691' post='182237']

When adding a product, it automatically becomes available for all languages (considering your store uses more languages). However, when editing you can only save your edited version for the particular language selected at that moment. I would like to see a button where it is your choice to save it only for that language, or do it for both if not all languages used. Perhaps even an option that you can select the languages that it should be set for.

[/quote]

Unfrotunately there is no such a feature in default CS-Cart. Descriptions are added for all languages, updated for the selected language only.

Thanks for you reply eComLabs. I think I should have posted this in the ideas section…

[quote name='WadoAJ' timestamp='1398401114' post='182310']

Thanks for you reply eComLabs. I think I should have posted this in the ideas section…

[/quote]

Thanks for your message. Please duplicate this request at http://cscart.uservoice.com