Profile Fields Specs Not Working

Version 3.0.6

Quick registration ‘DISabled’.

Registration is allowed even though fields that are ‘required’

have no data entered.

It gets more weird.

I went to add some data to a customers file and the script

wouldn’t let me save because[size=5] I [/size]hadn’t filled in the required fields.

[quote name='termalert' timestamp='1397983061' post='181970']

Version 3.0.6

Quick registration 'DISabled'.

Registration is allowed even though fields that are 'required'

have no data entered.

It gets more weird.

I went to add some data to a customers file and the script

wouldn't let me save because[size=5] I [/size]hadn't filled in the required fields.

[/quote]

Such issue can occur due to javascript errors. Please check it in the browser console.

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]'Please check it in the browser console.'nks anyway.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Means nothing to me but tham[/font][/color]

[quote name='termalert' timestamp='1398066930' post='181997']

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]'Please check it in the browser console.'nks anyway.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Means nothing to me but tham[/font][/color]

[/quote]

Please provide me with the URL to your store

Maybe my text editor is playing up also.

Meant to say:

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]'Please check it in the browser console.thanks anyway.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Means nothing to me but thanks anyway.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]www.jameshouseofstyle.com[/font][/color]

[quote name='termalert' timestamp='1398070260' post='182000'] Maybe my text editor is playing up also. Meant to say: [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]'Please check it in the browser console.thanks anyway.[/font][/color] [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Means nothing to me but thanks anyway.[/font][/color] [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]www.jameshouseofstyle.com[/font][/color] [/quote]

Thanks. I have tried to register a new account withount filling up the required fields but failed to do it. Please advise.

I guess I will just have to put up with it the way things are.

It could be a browser problem but I have no clue.

At least buyers have to eventually enter postal information

in order to receive their purchase…

Thanks for your help ECL.