Product Features

I'm not sure if I'm missing something or not here. When I set up the product features I added one that I thought would allow me to add a bulleted list of features as most of our products will have features that aren't generic accross all products. I've tried using both the 'Text' options, but that gives no ability for formatting, not even line breaks.

What I ended up doing is disabeling the default features tab and creating a new product tab named 'Features' with an HTML block. However, now it's not visable in the features area and the field for features is gone while editing the product. I can add info to it through 'block settings' link in the Product tabs area of the product editor. This is far from intuitive and will become a large pain point when less technical staff take on roles of adding/editing content.

What am I missing? Does the native Features really not allow more options?

Thanks

@eric_miller,

Please check the following article in the knowledge base to check how to create new tabs for the products:

CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Hope it will solve your problem.

That is the solution I found, but as I mentioned its a total hack, its confusing and not usability friendly. It would be nice (and best) if I could edit the current features tab to contain an html block.

Is there a way to have something like what amazon has…like a link to different formats in the same area as where the product code shows…? Even if it be html [manually put in]? See picture

[quote name='bjm@catholicism.org' timestamp='1397596036' post='181774']

Is there a way to have something like what amazon has…like this in the same area as where the product code shows…? Even if it be html [manually put in]? See picture

[/quote]

What does the image mean? A link and description will help a lot. Thanks.

[quote name='bjm@catholicism.org' timestamp='1397596036' post='181774']

Is there a way to have something like what amazon has…like a link to different formats in the same area as where the product code shows…? Even if it be html [manually put in]? See picture

[/quote]

I'd use options to do that. Not features.

[quote name='Flow' timestamp='1397630129' post='181787']

I'd use options to do that. Not features.

[/quote] Options doesn't allow for hyperlinks.