Add-On: Easy Invoice Management

Hello everyone!

I am just writing a few lines to introduce to you our new add-on - Easy invoice management!

This add-on is an indispensable tool for any store that allows to customize not only invoices but also packing slips via WYSIWYG editor. With the help of this add-on you will have the possibility to make any order individually adapted to any requests easily saving your precious time.

Features:[list]

[]Ability to edit invoices and packing slips via WYSIWYG editor;

[
]Ability to print packing slips in .PDF format.

[*]Ability to bulk print packing slips in .PDF format.

[/list]

Current price is $45.

You are welcome to read more details and try demo here.

I thought it would have the option to edit the look of all invoices. Upon installed its only per a invoice basis. I was hoping to be able to add banking details on the invoice with it and change the look.

I thought the same with you but if you go in the demo it is pretty clear.

Hello guys,

Unfortunately, our “Easy invoice management” add-on hasn't such functionality. We have decided not to develop it for two reasons:

1. It is not usable to edit the Smarty template (with special tags, cycles, variables and other) in wysiwyg editor and, also, a lot of store admins have not codding skills

2. You can edit the “invoice.tpl” file within built-in template editor (admin.php?dispatch=template_editor.manage) or text editor. Also, we can offer you our development service to integrate an invoice layout into your store. Please feel free to contact us.

Besides, we can add this feature to the future version of the add-on if forum users are interested in it. You are welcome to leave your opinions below this post

Sincerely yours,

CS-Market.

Please reply to my email? So far you support has been dismal.

Dear Gizmo,

We've sent you the message on April, 3 (the day you've sent your question to our support department). Maybe it got to spam, but in any case you can find all our communication history in our Helpdesk system.

Sincerely yours,

CS-Market.

Dear friends!

We are glad to inform you that one more our add-on - “Easy invoice management” is completely compatible with CS-Cart v.4.2.3. No updates from the previous version are required.

The price is the same $45.

You are welcome to find more information, try demo and also purchase it here.

Sincerely yours,

CS-Market.

Dear clients!

We are glad to inform you that our “Easy invoice management” add-on is completely compatible with CS-Cart v.4.2.4. No updates from the previous version are required.

You are welcome to read more details and try demo here.

Sincerely yours,

CS-Market.

Is it working with 4.3.5 ?

Will repeat my question, is it ready for 4.3.X

Since cs-cart invoicing capability is still on roadmap as planned solution

https://www.cs-cart.com/roadmap.html

I recommend absolutely must have CS-Market's addon for any and all cs-cart stores

http://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/35350-add-on-easy-invoice-management/

Why do I need that?

1. I have custom made invoice and this addon allows editing any field before printing or downloading as pdf invoice.

2. All my product titles are maximum long and SEO oriented, I do not need so much useless information on invoice.

3. cs-cart is not capable of working with EU tax exempt 0% vat, this addon comes handy.

Most of all I am very happy with 1 year update time, why offer offer mostly just 6 months..

Thank you!

Dear clients!
We are glad to inform you that our "Easy invoice management" add-on is completely compatible with CS-Cart v.4.3.6.
Sincerely yours,
CS-Market.

Dear clients!

We are glad to inform you that our "Easy invoice management" add-on is completely compatible with CS-Cart v.4.3.7-4.3.9.
Sincerely yours,
CS-Market.

Does it work with 441 ?