Can't Export Product In 4.1.2

Is anyone else having an issue exporting products in 4.1.2 ?

The file will not open in excel - says it can’t read the format. I tried to download in comma and tab - same result.

No problem for me here.

It works for us but we are using Open Office to open it.

Hi,

Have you found the solution for this problem?

I have the same problem in 4.1.2. In version 4.0.3 works ok.

Thanks,

Works fine for me opening in Excel 2007.

Perhaps there is a character in one of the text field of the product that is causing an issue?

Same problem here.

Has this been resolved?

The product export produces a 0 byte file for me using 4.1.5. When you try and download is says File now Found on the exim.get_file page as the file returned has no content. The export files are listed in the export files list - but with 0 byte filesize.

The other exports work fine.

I have tried doing the product export with filters and without - same result. Anyone know how to get the product export to work?

[quote name='martin-prop' timestamp='1403689623' post='186412']

The product export produces a 0 byte file for me using 4.1.5. When you try and download is says File now Found on the exim.get_file page as the file returned has no content. The export files are listed in the export files list - but with 0 byte filesize.

The other exports work fine.

I have tried doing the product export with filters and without - same result. Anyone know how to get the product export to work?

[/quote]

I'm having this exact same problem. Products and Product Combinations create an export file of 0 bytes. All other exports work fine.

I'm using CS-Cart 4.2.4.

Any ideas?

We're using 4.2.4 on one of our websites,

Trying to download CSV of order exports for the accountant we get the error

“Network Connection Lost”

We've tried various browsers on PC/MAC and still the same problem,

On the same server 4.2.4 on another website works fine,

And we've had our server team make sure settings / permission are correct,

Anyone get it sorted?

Not clear if you're meaning that the CSV is created and then you are getting a failure during a download or whether you're saying that the creation of the CSV itself is failing. I've never seen an error of “Network connection Lost”. You might want to check your php error_log file and see if the timeout expired during the export. You can review this bug to see if it applies to you. http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-5622-datafeeds-bad-set-time-limit/

Hi,

The file appears in var/files/1 folder,

I can download it via FTP,

But won't download via the frontend of the browser,

We export order status to excel for the accountant, so its a bit of a big deal that its not working correctly

The PHP value is set to a high value so it creates the file without any problems, just can't maintain the data to download for some reason

Stephen

Hmm, that's rather odd since getting the file via http should be as fast or faster than ftp. Sorry, don't have an answer for you. Might want to contact the helpdesk on this one. Maybe Ecom has some ideas.

Just an update

the file

app/functions/fn.fs.php

[color=#000000]needs to be adjusted.[/color]

[color=#000000]above[/color]

header(“Content-disposition: attachment; filename="$filename"”);

add the line

ob_end_clean();

header('Content-Encoding: ', true);

Stephen

[color=#000000] [/color]

Also having an issue exporting on 4.1.2.

Can't seem to export order item. Just gets stuck and returns me to the export page.

The issue seems to be caused by server timeouts. You should contact your server administrator regarding this.

Also having an issue exporting on 4.1.2.

Can't seem to export order item. Just gets stuck and returns me to the export page.