• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking For Pos Software For My Retail Store. Rate Topic   - - - - -

• jimmyod
  • Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:17 PM #1

Quick books and MS are too expensive for me.
I would like to use up 4 or 5 stations.
I would like a program that works on windows xp, keep a data base with prices, products, customer info etc.different payments can be applied so gateway access is needed,
NHC has a nice program (Copper)and its free, I would use this in a heartbeat, but I can not enter any customer info. I need to be able to access customer info for returns, re orders, discounts, etc...
I am hoping someone may point me in right direction or have to sell.

Thanks.
Jim.

• clips
  • Aged Resident Loon
  • Members
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 09:07 PM #2

This is an interesting concept. I know some do not like it, but I am curious about the idea.
Regards,
Jim

• sakshisyan
  • Trial users
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:42 AM #3

Did you go through with possible pos? If you then i suggest you to check out retail POS of them because its not expensive and might be in your budget. So hope it helps.

Thanks..

• TonyK
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:09 AM #4

Windows XP is no longer supported by Microsoft, its EOL. I highly doubt any POS will offer "XP".
Pimpin' skins since v1.0

• jimmyod
  • Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 10:53 AM #5

Did you go through with possible pos? If you then i suggest you to check out retail POS of them because its not expensive and might be in your budget. So hope it helps.

Thanks..

Yes it took some time, but I did find "Ezy Invoice 13". I did look at retail POS and a lot more, and as always, to find exactly what fits ones needs will take some time. There are a lot of programs available these days.

• Danny Moore
  • Trial users
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 07:01 AM #6

Hey Jim, have you tried CreditCardProcessing(dot)com? I've had a good experience with them since they offer an all-encompassing POS system that's just right for retail business needs. I'd recommend you to take a look - pos.creditcardprocessing.com

• jacobshoobs
  • Trial users
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 01:19 AM #7

Hey Jim,

As you may be aware that Windows XP is no longer supported so I would suggest you do some research before selecting any POS. I have been working with teamworkretail.com for a long time but I am not sure if they might be of any help to you but they certainly are to me. They utilize mobile devices and web based cloud computing to increase business efficiency and analytics. Their retail management system provides clients with smart, easy-to use applications and mobile POS solutions that engage consumers on a much more unique level.

Posted 06 November 2015 - 05:45 AM #8

Hey Jimmy! Have you tried Multiflex RMS software? I guess it has almost everything you are looking for. It has some good reviews on the web. Why don't you try it out? 

• aadv17
  • Trial users
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 04:05 PM #9

Hi Jim,

Take a look at Cizaro POS, they have software solutions for any type of business (retail & wholesale). The system can be completely customized to satisfy your specific needs and you will enjoy a 24/7 support service that will help you with any questions or requirement you may have.

You can also visit their website cizaro to ask for a presentation and the installation of their free trial version for 28 days to see if you like their system.

• paddish
  • Trial users
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 09:24 AM #10

I suggest using ERPLY, its and all-in-one store management system, you can enter in all of your customer information. Whats more, you can also get a free trial!

• SanjayDarji
  • Trial users
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:33 AM #11

Are you still looking for POS software for your retail store? There are many software available in the market, so selecting right one is confusing task for business owner. For them, there are many online marketplace available which provide a list of top POS software for business. They are as follows:

Hope from them you will get right one for your retail store. 

• kaysit
  • Trial users
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 10:23 AM #12

Here are the best POS systems for small businesses, including point-of-sale solutions for retail stores, restaurants and mobile businesses. KaysIT provide a wide range of PMS, restaurant management software, Point of Sale counters, and tablet based restaurant Solutions, Menu Ordering with rapid and dynamic technology trends peripherals for industrial and business use.