Add-On: [Wsa] Product Images For Invoices

Quick links
View demo 4.x.x

View demo 3.0.x
View add-on on WebShopAddons Site
View add-on on CS-Cart Marketplace

Description
This add-on modifies standard invoices so that your admins/customers could see images of products.

Features

• products images are displayed:

- on the "Print invoice"/"Print invoice (pdf)" pages in the customer area/admin panel;

- on the order details page in the customer area/admin panel (added in version 1.1.0);

- on the "Packing slip/Packing slip (pdf)" pages in the admin panel (added in version 1.3.1);

- on the "Shipment details" page in the admin panel (added in version 1.3.1).

• ability to show the "View order" link in the invoices with using the "Add links on the invoice" setting - it will help your customers to quickly move from email to the order page (added in version 1.0.1);
  • ability to change thumbnail width images in the invoice with using add-on settings (added in version 1.1.0);
  • works correctly with product option combinations.
Info for developers
Used CS-Cart overrides:
[spoiler]
  • design/backend/mail/templates/addons/wsa_invoice_images/hooks/orders/items_list_row.override.tpl
  • design/backend/mail/templates/addons/wsa_invoice_images/overrides/orders/print_packing_slip.tpl
  • design/backend/templates/addons/wsa_invoice_images/hooks/orders/items_list_row.override.tpl
  • design/backend/templates/addons/wsa_invoice_images/overrides/views/shipments/details.tpl
  • var/themes_repository/basic/mail/templates/addons/wsa_invoice_images/hooks/orders/items_list_row.override.tpl
  • var/themes_repository/basic/templates/addons/wsa_invoice_images/hooks/orders/items_list_row.override.tpl
  • var/themes_repository/responsive/mail/templates/addons/wsa_invoice_images/hooks/orders/items_list_row.override.tpl
  • var/themes_repository/responsive/templates/addons/wsa_invoice_images/hooks/orders/items_list_row.override.tpl
[/spoiler]

Need help?
Our helpdesk
Stay tuned to the latest news and service updates on our Twitter.

PS. Free bug fixing, no core file changes and free installed service!

First message.
[spoiler]
Hello everybody!

So, I present a simple new paid add-on "
Product images for invoices".

After installation of this add-on in invoices orders of your store the images of products will be displayed.

Please have a look at the screenshot "invoice.png" in the attachments on product page.

I will be glad for any comments.

Thank you.

P. S. In the first 10 days of sales add-on will have the discount of 69 percents. The price taking into account a discount of 9 USD, without a discount of 29 USD. At present this add-on is available only for CS-Cart 4.0.x. In ten days a version for the branch 3.0.x will appear. The users who have bought the add-on for 4.0.x will be able to download the add-on for 3.0.x for free.

[/spoiler]

4_1_x_wsa_invoice_images__settings.png

4_1_x_wsa_invoice_images__invoice_print_pdf.png

4_1_x_wsa_invoice_images__invoice_print.png

4_1_x_wsa_invoice_images__order_admin.png

4_1_x_wsa_invoice_images__order_customer.png

wsa_invoice_images__packing_slip_4_2_x.png

wsa_invoice_images__shipments_details_4_2_x.png

Dear friends. We adapted the “Product images for invoices” add-on for the branch CS-Cart 3.0.x.

View demo site.

[color=#454545][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=6]Black Friday Sale[/size][/font][/color]

In the next 48 hours of sales add-on will cost 9 USD.

Nice work.

But why didn't you hyperlink it to the store? 100% of my store invoices are sent via email - a hyperlink would be handy for the customers.

[quote name=‘Magpie Don’ timestamp=‘1386390929’ post=‘173118’]

Nice work.

But why didn’t you hyperlink it to the store? 100% of my store invoices are sent via email - a hyperlink would be handy for the customers.

[/quote]

No problems :)

New version: [v.1.0.1] Product images for invoices for CS-Cart version 4.0.x, 3.0.x.

[~] View store link was added.

[~] Products links was added on the images.

Images really help my picking.

Thanks for this addon

waiting for the sale to start

[quote name='Magpie Don' timestamp='1386390929' post='173118']

Nice work.

But why didn't you hyperlink it to the store? 100% of my store invoices are sent via email - a hyperlink would be handy for the customers.

[/quote]

Too many links in the invoice will trigger a lot of spam filters though

[quote name='dtjan01' timestamp='1386671506' post='173252']

[/quote]

i think the sale finished. one at start ended a month ago and i bought mine a few days ago when it was black friday or whatever they call it.

[quote name=‘mrfoameruk’ timestamp=‘1386665213’ post=‘173248’]

Images really help my picking.

Thanks for this addon

[/quote]

Mrfoameruk, you are welcome. Thank you for your feedback. It’s very important for us to know your opinions about our products. Thanks to your reviews we will change for the better.

[quote name=‘dtjan01’ timestamp=‘1386671506’ post=‘173252’]

[/quote]

Unfortunately, Black Friday Sale has finished on Sunday (December 8 ). Perhaps we will create new sale in the new year ;)

[quote name=‘mrfoameruk’ timestamp=‘1386680665’ post=‘173261’]

i think the sale finished. one at start ended a month ago and i bought mine a few days ago when it was black friday or whatever they call it.

[/quote]

All right.

[quote name=‘Flow’ timestamp=‘1386674636’ post=‘173257’]

Too many links in the invoice will trigger a lot of spam filters though

[/quote]

OK. We will add option for it in the next version of the module.

Does this change any core files?

[quote name='clips' timestamp='1386792285' post='173343']

Does this change any core files?

[/quote]

Dear Clips,

Thank you for the question. Currently all our add-ons don't have any core changes.

[color=#454545][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=6]Christmas Sale 2013-2014[/size][/font][/color]

In the next 2 weeks of sales add-on will cost 14.5 USD.

Checking the Demo site, its great to see that the Image for the Option (White/Black…) is shown.

Is the “Option Combination” image shown if it exists?

Also, is there an implimentation for v2.1.4 or 2.2.4 ?

[quote name='remoteone' timestamp='1390954115' post='176232']

Checking the Demo site, its great to see that the Image for the Option (White/Black…) is shown.

[/quote]

Dear remoteone, thank you for the your feedback.

Is the “Option Combination” image shown if it exists?

[/quote]

Yes, sure. It will show the “Option Combination” image if it exists.

It will show main image if the “Option Combination” image not exists.

Also, is there an implimentation for v2.1.4 or 2.2.4 ?

[/quote]

If you are going buy the “Product images for invoices” add-on we can adapt this add-on for CS-Cart 2.1.4 and 2.2.4.

New version: [v.1.1.0] Product images for invoices for CS-Cart version 4.x.x.

[+] Product images was added to invoice on the order details page in the customer area.

[+] Product images was added to invoice on the order details page in the admin panel.

[+] Thumbnail images size settings was added.

4_1_x_wsa_invoice_images_order_customer.png

4_1_x_wsa_invoice_images_order_admin.png

4_1_x_wsa_invoice_images_settings.png

I have this addon and find it helps when picking, so recommend it to buyers.

My question is how do I download the new version as I'm within upgrade time. Been into my order on the website but can't see what to do.

Thanks.

[quote name='mrfoameruk' timestamp='1399046755' post='182799']

I have this addon and find it helps when picking, so recommend it to buyers.

[/quote]

Dear mrfoameruk, Thank you for your feedback.

[quote name='mrfoameruk' timestamp='1399046755' post='182799']

My question is how do I download the new version as I'm within upgrade time. Been into my order on the website but can't see what to do.

Thanks.

[/quote]

Thank you for the question.

Please let me explain it. Your order has been placed 07/12/2013.

You have chose the base 6 month upgrade plans. Therefore you can download all install archives released before 07/05/2014.

So you can download current 1.1.0 version. Please have a look at the screenshot “wsa_get_extension.png” in the attachments.

To install the new version of modification for your CS-Cart, it is necessary to copy this archive to the root directory and unpack it. Then one should reinstall the “[WSA] Product images for invoices” module on the modules page in the administrator area.

If you have any other questions or requests, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

wsa_get_extension.png

Thanks.

Thats the reason I hate tabs. I was looking on the order page.

[quote name='mrfoameruk' timestamp='1399759490' post='183263']

Thanks.

Thats the reason I hate tabs. I was looking on the order page.

[/quote]

Thank you for your feedback. We will change it in our new site in the future.

If you have any other questions or requests, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be glad to help you.

Thank you.