Bugtreat.com has great service

I just want to say that bugtreat has done a great job on my site and I am very pleased with their service. This was even after I dropped the ball and stopped responding to emails for a period of time. If you are looking for someone to design your site they are the first place you should go.

Thanks a lot James

[quote name='Jzatopa' timestamp='1382833694' post='170443']

I just want to say that bugtreat has done a great job on my site and I am very pleased with their service. This was even after I dropped the ball and stopped responding to emails for a period of time. If you are looking for someone to design your site they are the first place you should go.

[/quote]

Working with these guys presently, I gave them little credit for what they are actually worth. So far I’m very impressed, will leave a review or feedback when we’re done with the project with them. :)

It is nice to works with a company that can deliver. Bugtreat.com added and modified a template for my cs-cart and at every step of the way went far beyond my expectations in providing a quality product, and service. They always quickly responded to my emails, and addressed my concerns without hesitation. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone looking to have design work done to their cs-cart. ~ Good job bugtreat.com!