Sell and Schedule Appointments/Training/Webinars/Classes/Sessions on Your Site

[size=5]Appointments for CS-Cart [/size]

Appointments for CS-Cart (version 3.x AND 4.x) software allows users to order services that require an appointment (ie Therapy Session, Spa Appointments, etc) and allow admins to create product/appointments for purchase (ie Webinars, Training, etc). Administrator can manage appointments and notify customers of appointment changes via email.

FEATURES

* Users can schedule an appointment for service based products
* Admins can schedule meeting times for service based products such as meetings and webinars
* Admins can mange existing appointments (reschedule, cancel, delete)
* Admins can notify customers of appoiintment changes.

For up-to-date installation and setup notes, visit the FAQ:
[[url="http://lab.thesoftwarepeople.com/tracker/wiki/Appointments+for+CS-Cart%5D"]http://lab.thesoftwa...ts+for+CS-Cart][/url]

## GENERAL INSTALLATION NOTES

* Download from repository
* Unzip the zip file
* Open addons/ folder and copy the tsp_appointments to [your cscart install dir]/addons/
* Open the basic/admin/addons/ folder and copy the tsp_appointments/ folder to [your cscart install dir]/var/skins_repository/basic/admin/addons/ folder
* Open the basic/customer/addons/ folder and copy the tsp_appointments/ folder to [your cscart install dir]/var/skins_repository/basic/customer/addons/ folder
* Open the basic/mail/addons/folder and copy the tsp_appointments/ folder to [your cscart install dir]/var/skins_repository/basic/mail/addons/ folder
* Open CS-Cart Administration Control Panel
* Navigate to Settings-> Addons
* Find the "The Software People: Appointments" addon and click "Install"
* After Install, from the Addons listing click on Settings for "The Software People: Appointments"
* Update The Appointment settings

## USING THE ADDON

The Appointments module, upon install, adds product global options to the database and adds settings to products.

The Products->Global Options that are added include:

* Appointment Date
* Appointment Time
* Appointment Duration
* Appointment Location
* Appointment Additional Information

Each product has settings that can be turned on if the admin wishes to sell an appointment as a product. The settings include:

* Appointment Date
* Appointment Time
* Appointment Duration
* Appointment Location

### Creating an Appointment Service (ie Therapy Session, Spa Appointments, etc)

In order to create a product that is an appointment service you will need to perform the following steps:

* Create the product and save (after save the Options tab will be available to you.
* Navigate to the Options tab and add the Global options above to the product by clicking on "Add Global Option" (you can change the field names and drop down options by clicking edit).
* Save and close the product
* And thats it! Now you can allow your customers to purchase products that are appointment services.

#### Managing Existing Appointments

Any appointment the user creates they will be able to see on their order receipt and the admin can view and manage appointments by visiting Customer->Appointments in the admin panel.

### Creating an Appointment Event (ie Webinars, Training, etc)

In order to create a product that is an event you will need to perform the following steps:

* Create the product and save (after save the Addons tab will be available to you.
* Navigate to the Addons tab and scroll to the section "The Software People: Appointments".
* Supply the event details and be sure to include instruction on how to prepare before the event.
* And thats it! Now you can allow your customers to purchase events.

## REPORTING ISSUES

Thank you for downloading Appointments for CS-Cart 1.0
If you find any issues, please report them in the issue tracker on our website:
[[url="http://lab.thesoftwarepeople.com/tracker/wiki/Appointments+for+CS-Cart%5D"]http://lab.thesoftwa...ts+for+CS-Cart][/url]

## COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE

Copyright 2013 The Software People, LLC

appointments-sc1.png

appointments-sc2.png

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Now updated to support V4. See Appointments for CS-Cart.[/font][/color]

Must say, upgrading to V4 from V3?..a VERY VERY VERY delicate process! If you have not done so you will definitely need Product Code Generator which makes upgrading so much easier since the Import/Export does not carry over Product IDs. When you install Product Code Generator, make sure that one of the generated sections contains the Product ID, just in case the original Product ID comes in handy like it did for me! Wow! What a ride.

Other CS-Cart Plugins

We have just installed this appointment plug-in. I would like to customize the wording in the Product Appointment Box. For instance, instead of the heading being Meeting Details I would like it to say Appointment Info. Also would like to delete the word Meeting before each section, for example Meeting Time I would like to just say Time.

Also in the Add-On Admin area in the Meeting Location section with the drop down choices, can I add options to the drop down or change the existing text? Instead of Conference Call I would like it to say Telephone Reading.

Thank you for getting back to me.

try searching admin>languages then type in what you want to search form then change it there.

JOhn

Thanks, John…that helped me change the Form Field names and Box title. If you have any hints as to where I would find the CONFERENCE CALL text to change that would be great. It is not in the Languages area.

Not sure without seeing exactly where you mean,

Hey, John…

I have a screenshot below of the text I am wanting to change on the Appointment add-on. It is in the Appointment Method drop down box (with your instructions previously I changed this section's name to Appointment Method…it use to be called Location).

Our vendors will only actually have phone appointments, so I'd like to delete all the other drop down options and change the words CONFERENCE CALL to Phone Appointment.

Thank you for your assistance.

Is anyone able to assist me with the above request?

Should be able to search for “conference call” in the languages. Then change it there.

@clips…I did that search in languages. It gave me “no data found”.

Read over your commits, etc in your lab area but am unclear if this is still supported and if so is it good with 4.3.9?

[b][size=5]Appointments for CS-Cart [/size][/b]

Appointments for CS-Cart (version 3.x AND 4.x) software allows users to order services that require an appointment (ie Therapy Session, Spa Appointments, etc) and allow admins to create product/appointments for purchase (ie Webinars, Training, etc). Administrator can manage appointments and notify customers of appointment changes via email.

## FEATURES

* Users can schedule an appointment for service based products
* Admins can schedule meeting times for service based products such as meetings and webinars
* Admins can mange existing appointments (reschedule, cancel, delete)
* Admins can notify customers of appoiintment changes.

For up-to-date installation and setup notes, visit the FAQ:
[http://lab.thesoftwa...ts+for+CS-Cart]

## GENERAL INSTALLATION NOTES

* Download from repository
* Unzip the zip file
* Open addons/ folder and copy the tsp_appointments to [your cscart install dir]/addons/
* Open the basic/admin/addons/ folder and copy the tsp_appointments/ folder to [your cscart install dir]/var/skins_repository/basic/admin/addons/ folder
* Open the basic/customer/addons/ folder and copy the tsp_appointments/ folder to [your cscart install dir]/var/skins_repository/basic/customer/addons/ folder
* Open the basic/mail/addons/folder and copy the tsp_appointments/ folder to [your cscart install dir]/var/skins_repository/basic/mail/addons/ folder
* Open CS-Cart Administration Control Panel
* Navigate to Settings-> Addons
* Find the "The Software People: Appointments" addon and click "Install"
* After Install, from the Addons listing click on Settings for "The Software People: Appointments"
* Update The Appointment settings

## USING THE ADDON

The Appointments module, upon install, adds product global options to the database and adds settings to products.

The Products->Global Options that are added include:

* Appointment Date
* Appointment Time
* Appointment Duration
* Appointment Location

Each product has settings that can be turned on if the admin wishes to sell an appointment as a product. The settings include:

* Appointment Date
* Appointment Time
* Appointment Duration
* Appointment Location

### Creating an Appointment Service (ie Therapy Session, Spa Appointments, etc)

In order to create a product that is an appointment service you will need to perform the following steps:

* Create the product and save (after save the Options tab will be available to you.
* Navigate to the Options tab and add the Global options above to the product by clicking on "Add Global Option" (you can change the field names and drop down options by clicking edit).
* And thats it! Now you can allow your customers to purchase products that are appointment services.

#### Managing Existing Appointments

Any appointment the user creates they will be able to see on their order receipt and the admin can view and manage appointments by visiting Customer->Appointments in the admin panel.

### Creating an Appointment Event (ie Webinars, Training, etc)

In order to create a product that is an event you will need to perform the following steps:

* Create the product and save (after save the Addons tab will be available to you.
* Navigate to the Addons tab and scroll to the section "The Software People: Appointments".
* Supply the event details and be sure to include instruction on how to prepare before the event.
* And thats it! Now you can allow your customers to purchase events.

## REPORTING ISSUES

Thank you for downloading Appointments for CS-Cart 1.0
If you find any issues, please report them in the issue tracker on our website:
[http://lab.thesoftwa...ts+for+CS-Cart]

## COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE

Copyright 2013 The Software People, LLC

can you please recheck the links...there is a 404 error on your website