Vendor Accounts & Permissions/Restrictions

Hi,

I have multi vendor and I would like for the vendor to only be able to upload and manage their own products and only this. I do not want them to have access to the orders that come in as this will be managed by the main sales office.

Is this possible?

Many thanks

Janine

[quote name='spikeadelika' timestamp='1367233457' post='160938']

Hi,

I have multi vendor and I would like for the vendor to only be able to upload and manage their own products and only this. I do not want them to have access to the orders that come in as this will be managed by the main sales office.

Is this possible?

Many thanks

Janine

[/quote]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Janine, [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]yes, you can do it. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Just set the Orders Permission to false under root/schemas/permission/vendor_multivendor.php[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]And search for 'orders' and set the true values to false.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Finally, do cache clean by using &cc or ?cc in the admin panel url.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Check the permission in Vendor Admin Panel.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Hope this helps to resolve your query.[/font][/color]

Fantastic thanks ! I will give it a go.