Addon: CS-Cart Lowest Price Addon

Dear friends, we'd like to introduce the CS-Cart Lowest Price Addon from cscartrocks.com:

CS-Cart Lowest Price Addon will show the lowest price when product quantity discount is defined. This will give your customers an idea about the lowest possibe price that your store can provide. It's a must have for wholesale stores or any store that provides quantity discount.
Features:

• NEW: Supports Product Variations addon
  • NEW: Works with promotions that affect quantity discount prices
  • Works with user groups
  • Works with cs-cart block system which means the lowest price will be shown anywhere where it should be
  • "As low as" text can be changed in admin as language variable (lowest_price)
  • Lowest price will not be shown on product detail page, cart page and checkout page where it should not be

No core file changes!

Demo:
Lowest Price Addon for CS-Cart 4.x demo

Compatibility:
CS-Cart 4.x Ultimate & Multi-Vendor Editions. CS-Cart 2.x - 3.x Community, Professional, Ultimate & Multi-Vendor Editions.

You can get the addon here.

Can you describe in more detail the new functionality in the first bullet point?

Is this a free upgrade to existing users of the addon?

I got it – it works. Had a little bit of trouble doing it myself but the support staff got it working no problems. Thanks a million CS-Cart Rocks!!

[quote name='kingsleypress' timestamp='1365252156' post='159476']

Can you describe in more detail the new functionality in the first bullet point?

Is this a free upgrade to existing users of the addon?

[/quote]

For example, if you have a x% discount for Wholesaler user group. The addon will use the lowest price after discount. The free upgrade will be available for all users. Please contact us here with your order id. Thanks.

mark.

i need this one.i like the free upgrade.

i got one,it works great for me.the guy also helped me to change the color of the “as low as xxx”,cs cart rocks did a good job,thank you very much

Compatible with CS-Cart 4.x Ultimate & Multi-Vendor Editions! For CS-Cart Ultimate Editions, multiple storefronts is supported!

Lowest Price Addon for CS-Cart 4.x demo

You can get the addon here.

Good Add-on, all works