Editing Forms - Vendor Application

Where do we edit the vendor application form from withing the Admin Panel or is this only changable via the code in the apply for vendor account tpl?

~B.

[quote name='BluBT' timestamp='1360957489' post='155483']

Where do we edit the vendor application form from withing the Admin Panel or is this only changable via the code in the apply for vendor account tpl?

~B.

[/quote]

Hi BluBT,

You can edit the Vendor Application form using: skins/[skin-name]/customer/views/companies/apply_for_vendor.tpl file.

And please note that, if you're going to add any extra fields then you have to add the same in your database and Admin panel too.

Hey thank you curribhoys.

Thats what i thought …seems like the MVE would have included the ability to alter the vendor form(S) in the admin.

~B,

Hi BluBT,

You can edit the Vendor Application form using: skins/[skin-name]/customer/views/companies/apply_for_vendor.tpl file.

And please note that, if you're going to add any extra fields then you have to add the same in your database and Admin panel too.

Hi we added some fileds in apply_for_vendor.tpl file. they showing correct in apply to vendor form but want to know how can we add these fields to

database and Admin panel too.

please help ??

Hi we added some fileds in apply_for_vendor.tpl file. they showing correct in apply to vendor form but want to know how can we add these fields to

database and Admin panel too.

please help ??

As for database, please extend the cscart_companies table in DB

As for admin panel. please extend the following template:

design/backend/templates/views/companies/update.tpl

Dear Great ecom cs-cart expert team

as example i added some filed like

Bank Account details
Bank Account Name
Bank Account Number
Bank Name
Bank Branch
Bank IFSC/NEFT Code

in apply_for_admin.tpl

now can you please provide code or proper solution for only BANK ACCOUNT NAME field how can i make this filed to mandatory &

add to database + admin so when any vendor fill this form apply to vendor form it will be show in my admin profile .

i just mean when vendor provide bank name it will be show in my admin panel so how can i add this to DATABASE and ADMIN ??

also only this field only show for vendors account not for buyers account

just please provide whole prosess of one field then every one will understand how it work & we can add more fields

Thanks in advance

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Thank a lot my dear ecom team after somehard work finaly i understand how to add these fields to apply to vendor form & after submit also show in admin panel

here the snapshot i added new fields in apply to vendor form

&

i added new fields in my admin panel for vendors

Now just want to know how can add fields vendor attach files JPEG or PDF like photo id or address id of vendor & when he submit admin can check them to admin panel ??

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

This is all hella-complicated. Just create a new Form page, make it the way you want, and disable the default option to Allow user to Apply for Vendor. Easy-peasy, lemon squeezy.

Is any one who ca help in this ??

We can perform this modification for you. Feel free to contact us