h1 tags

i suddenly noticed that i have a lot of h1 tags in all of my pages (start page, product page, category page)

Anyone with the same issue?

any ideas on how this can be solved?

Hi,

To many blocks that are using [color=#ff0000]mainbox_general.tpl[/color] or [color=#ff0000]mainbox_simple.tpl[/color] wrapper.

I hope that helps,

Valentin

thanks for the reply.

I tried to change the wrapper that i am using from h1 tag to h2 and no change.

anyone has any ideas on how to change cscart block h1 title tags to something less important (i.e. h2 or h3) ?

this is serious problem for SEO

thanks

Panos

Hi Panos

As Vali said you use a lot of mainbox general and simple on the sides so your headers are all H1 (Πληροφορίες, Εγγραφτειτε στο Newsletter, News, on the Left and Κατασκευαστες on the right)

As you version is 224 you need to change following file skins/austere/customer/blocks/wrappers/mainbox_general.tpl line 7

```php

{* $Id$ *}

{if $anchor}

{/if}

{if $title}

{$title}

{/if}
{$content}

```

Or you just use the sidebox general o important where the Header is h3 for example sidebox_general.tpl line 4

```php
{* $Id$ *}

{$title}

{$content|default:" "}

```

Dont forget to clean your stores cache (admin.php?&cc)

Let me know if you need any help on any on that.

i have been trying with the changes in the wrapper for 2 hours yesterday and nothing worked.

The solution was to change central content from vertical (which i had it ) to horizontal (i.e. with tabs)

When central content is in vertical content wrappers do not work.

Problem solved

Old post I know, but can anyone give some advice on adding

headers to cs cart categories , I dont have any generated on one site and would appreciate any input.

Thanks

john

probably this issue will be resolved in the next update

Old post I know, but can anyone give some advice on adding

headers to cs cart categories , I dont have any generated on one site and would appreciate any input.

Thanks
john

The problem for me is the same

The h2 is duplicate whit the name of principal category.

Any ideea to resolve?

Thx

The problem for me is the same

The h2 is duplicate whit the name of principal category.

Any ideea to resolve?

Thx

Please clarify your problem in more details