• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

cs-cart ultimate - being able to turn off add-ons per shop Rate Topic   * * * * * 1 votes

• Flow
  • Super Duper and Amazingly Sexy Senior
  • Members
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:04 AM #1

So, yesterday I seriously though I was going mad. I was trying to turn off an add-on for one of my shops in my cs-cart ultimate setup.... but I could not find a way to do this without hacking any code.

For example: I see no reason why my wholesale shop should have reward points, so I want to get rid of these.

So I mailed cs-cart... and it turns out this is normal behavior! Isn't that crazy? I bought cs-cart ultimate so I can run my wholesale and end-user shop from one admin, with shared inventory. Now it turns out the shops can't have individual add-ons running?!

I really hope this gets fixed in next versions.

P.S. for other running into this problem: just put your reward point calculation on 0 for the shop you do not want them to show, and they won't show at all :)

When life hands you lemons, bring on the Tequila baby!

• StellarBytes
  • Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:52 AM #2

I find it strange that some - but not all - built-in add-ons allow you to change the settings per store, but you cannot enable/disable per store. Would like to see the ability to enable/disable addons per store added in the near future too.
Hire StellarBytes for CS-Cart Design & Development Services

• P-Pharma
  • Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:19 PM #3

This is quite bizarre and really needs to be changed.

I am encountering issues with addons that really need to be turned off for some of my storefronts and are essential to other storefronts.

I hope this can be added to 3.1.1

• natewallis
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 08:46 PM #4

BTW - it doesn't look like this is possible in the latest release of v4 either :) Hopefully CS-CART will tell me I am wrong..

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 14,635 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 10:57 AM #5

BTW - it doesn't look like this is possible in the latest release of v4 either :) Hopefully CS-CART will tell me I am wrong..

You are right. I suggest you to post this issue to the bug tracker of CS-Cart uservoice
GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration

Certified CS-Cart RU Developer | Сертифицированный разработчик на CS-Cart Русская Версия

• Webrunner
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:00 AM #6

In case more people found this old thread, please vote for this improvement in User Voice: https://cscart.userv...dd-ons-per-shop

CS-Cart Authorized Reseller  -  CS-Cart €323  -  Ultimate €727  -  Multi-Vendor €1.171
https://sprintweb.nl