Email Newsletter Sign Up error

Hi

If someone signs up through our stock Subscribe block (Stay Connected) they receive the following error:

<br />
<br />
Error Message body empty<br />
Error Message could not be sent.<br />
Mailer Error: Message body empty<br />

```<br />
<br />
The Mailing list has an autoresponder. The autoresponder works and delivers the email,<br />
The Email Address also gets added to the mailing list.<br />
<br />
Any ideas?<br />
[attachment=6202:mail.jpg]<p><a href="127.0.0.1/uploads/monthly_12_2012/post-20265-0-42662900-1354736474.jpg">mail.jpg</a></p>

Hello jp1981,

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. Unfortunately, I cannot tell what exactly causes this problem. In order to learn the exact reason for the problem we need to examine the issue directly on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Thanks, I have opened a ticket

Hello jp1981,

Thank you for keeping me informed. Our technical support engineer will reply to your request in this ticket at the first opportunity.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Any news on this ? I'm getting it too on my site

Hello b-linked,

Thank you for your message.

You can contact us via Customer Help Desk as well and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue. In different cases the reason for such an error could also be different.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

I have the very same problem. Do you have solution?