Can't enable testimonials

I’m running 3.0.3 Multi-vendor on a fresh install. This is what I get when I go to “content” “testimonials”

Testimonials are disabled. To enable, please go to Comments and reviews: options and select the “Communication”, “Rating” or “Communication and Rating” value in “Testimonials” field.

I follow the instruction and pick “communication and rating” which is already pick because I’ve done it many time but nothing happens. I still get the message above.

Looks like it won’t register the changes but everything else seems fine.

Any ideas? Now the testimonial page doesn’t show anything. I should mention that I did use the modified store import feature to import everything from 2.2.5 to 3.0.3. I can see all the testimonials in the admin section and they are all set to “approved” but nothing shows.

Thanks in advance for your help.

D.

here the same with 3.0.4

Hello,

Thank you for your messages.

I am sorry to hear that you experienced this problem. I have tried to reproduce this issue in a fresh installation of CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Edition and, unfortunately, failed to do it. Everything works properly for me. So in order that we could tell what exactly causes this issue in your store we need to examine it on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue in detail.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Again…some good reasons to stick with V2. No problems here and I can modify with no errors at all. Waiting for all the ridiculous bugs to get exterminated in V3. [/font][/color]

Have you checked your settings in Administration → Addons → Comments and reviews?

I'm not sure what path you are referring to when you say “content” “testimonials”. If you are trying to enable Comments and Reviews for your pages in the Website → Content menu, the option is on the Add-ons tab for each page. Comments can be disabled there on a per page basis. They may be disabled by default in your import/upgrade.

I had to remove the addon and install again to make it work but I lost all testimonials. I added them manually from a backup but they all show they were posted on the same day and date which isn't great but at least I can show the testimonials now.