• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Add Pages To Menu In Twigmo

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:42 PM #1

The site I am working on has several pages with important information, but as far as I can tell, one cannot access any of the pages in the Twigmo navigation. How can I add pages to the ≣ drop down with the products?

• Lantan
  • CVO
  • Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:41 PM #2

Hello,

The site I am working on has several pages with important information, but as far as I can tell, one cannot access any of the pages in the Twigmo navigation. How can I add pages to the ≣ drop down with the products?

This menu items displays the category list and there is no ability to add anything else to this page. Though you can add a special category, say, 'Attention' with important products.

Also Twigmo allows you to show a section with links to help pages. Once enabled, this section is visible on the mobile home page and can be displayed on the other pages too (by clicking on the (I) icon in the footer):

Attached File  twigmo-pages-section1.png   70.08KB   313 downloads Attached File  twigmo-pages-section2.png   93.28KB   330 downloads

In order to add such a section to the mobile home page of your online store, please log in to your CS-Cart admin panel and go to Website > Content. Add new help pages to your website content (if you have not done it yet).

Now go to Administration > Add-Ons > Twigmo. On the add-on settings page, open the Mobile Front-End tab, select the 'Twigmo home page blocks' option and save the changes.

After that the mobile home page will no longer show the same blocks you have on your desktop website and you will need to populate the mobile home page manually (add blocks) on Design > Blocks > Twigmo home page tab. You can add product and category lists, banners, etc. and arrange them in any order. To add a section with the links to help pages, create a new block of type 'Pages' (its default settings are okay, though you can also hide the block header by selecting the option).

Please note that Twigmo pages are cached for 3 minutes in a mobile browser, so please clear your mobile browser's cache to see the changes you made in the block manager immediately.

If the instructions above are not clear enough or you need our assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Twigmo support team at https://www.cs-cart.com/helpdesk

Thank you.
Alex Vinokurov,
Chief Visionary Officer at CS-Cart & Twigmo

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:18 PM #3

Awesome, thanks for your help.

• Lantan
  • CVO
  • Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:34 AM #4

You are welcome!
Alex Vinokurov,
Chief Visionary Officer at CS-Cart & Twigmo

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:41 AM #5

is there a way to change the icons (i, f, t) for info, facebook and twitter

• ildar
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 391 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:50 AM #6

Hello,

Yes, there is, however it requires decent knowledge of CSS.

I have described the approach to customizing Twigmo layout at http://forum.cs-cart...post__p__146926

Changing icons in the footer is similar. Basically you need to upload icons graphics to your server and edit the custom.css file to override the default CSS of Twigmo Mobile Front-End.

Here is the quote from my previous post, which describes how to edit custom.css:

The Twigmo add-on contains the custom.css file where you can place your custom styles. The file is located in the 'skins/basic/customer/addons/twigmo' directory of your CS-Cart installation. Please note, I assume your current skin is 'basic', otherwise change the path accordingly. The file can be edited in the template editor built in CS-Cart admin panel (Design > Template Editor) or any text processor (please do not use Microsoft Word for that).

Here is the snippet of the default CSS which is responsible displaying icons in the footer:
.footer .icons li {
	  height: 27px;
	  width: 27px;
	  float: left;
	  margin-left: 9px;
	  padding: 0;
	  background-image: url("images/footer-buttons-sprite.png");
	  background-size: 91px 58px;
}

Note that the 'footer-buttons-sprite.png' file is located at twigmo.com and is actually a sprite which contains all icons. You need to upload your custom image icons to your server and refer to them in your CSS code (you will need to use the full URL of your files, e.g. http://your-website....images/icon.png).

Once you do it, the custom category icons will appear instead of the default ones. You might need to clear your browser cache to see the changes.

I hope this information will be helpful.
Going mobile is easy! Check out our tool for making e-commerce site mobile visitors friendly - Twigmo Mobile Front-End.

Have an idea how to improve Twigmo? Share it with us!

• pua___
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:13 PM #7

Hello,

great skin!

Is there the possibility to add the product filter block?

• ildar
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 391 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:59 AM #8

Hello,

Unfortunately, Twigmo Mobile Front-End does not support filter type blocks at the moment.

I suggest you should post this feature request at http://cscart.uservo...s/142296-twigmo and we will implement it in one of the future versions.
Going mobile is easy! Check out our tool for making e-commerce site mobile visitors friendly - Twigmo Mobile Front-End.

Have an idea how to improve Twigmo? Share it with us!

• newertebat
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:23 PM #9

Hello,

Yes, there is, however it requires decent knowledge of CSS.

I have described the approach to customizing Twigmo layout at http://forum.cs-cart...post__p__146926

Changing icons in the footer is similar. Basically you need to upload icons graphics to your server and edit the custom.css file to override the default CSS of Twigmo Mobile Front-End.

Here is the quote from my previous post, which describes how to edit custom.css:

Here is the snippet of the default CSS which is responsible displaying icons in the footer:

.footer .icons li {
	  height: 27px;
	  width: 27px;
	  float: left;
	  margin-left: 9px;
	  padding: 0;
	  background-image: url("images/footer-buttons-sprite.png");
	  background-size: 91px 58px;
}
Note that the 'footer-buttons-sprite.png' file is located at twigmo.com and is actually a sprite which contains all icons. You need to upload your custom image icons to your server and refer to them in your CSS code (you will need to use the full URL of your files, e.g. http://your-website....images/icon.png).

Once you do it, the custom category icons will appear instead of the default ones. You might need to clear your browser cache to see the changes.

I hope this information will be helpful.

Sorry, but i Can not Found custom.css file or skins/basic/customer/addons/twigmo directory 

what should i do?

Cs-cart Version : 4.0.3

twigmo version: 3.10

• JackConnick
  • Trial users
  • 219 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:10 AM #10

Is there some way to add our phone number to the page, hopefully on the footer?