Hidden customers profile field

Is there any way to have a profile field for the customers that could only be seen in the admin section and not in the user front-end profile page ?

Thanks for help.

Up ?

I know this is an old post, but I have the same question. We want the ability to mark a customer as a Bad Customer. I can easily add this as a Profile Field, but I only want it to show in the Admin Panel.

I know this is an old post, but I have the same question. We want the ability to mark a customer as a Bad Customer. I can easily add this as a Profile Field, but I only want it to show in the Admin Panel.

needs minor modification

Please pay attention to our free Staff Notes module

I tried the Staff Notes module. All works OK on the product and category page. But the customer's profile page is not working. The Staff Notes is showing all the way on the Bottom Left.

Have a look at our Order and User Tags that allows you to create your own tags and assign them to the users.

I tried the Staff Notes module. All works OK on the product and category page. But the customer's profile page is not working. The Staff Notes is showing all the way on the Bottom Left.

PM me details and your CS-Cart version. We will check the issue