[
]Members

[]Join Date: 26-Jan 12

[
]58 posts

[/list]

Sent Today, 04:01 PM

i need Rich snippets addon but expensive for me :(

already i pay alot of money to addons. you now we are try make some money with our sites:(

if you want i can change any one addon with your Rich snippets addons.

i have

discount plans

seo history

helpdesk support

and reverse auction addons.

you can choose what u want.

i waiting your reply, i hope you wll help me. thank you brother.

[size=“2”][color=“#696969”]cavemin[/color][/size]

Advanced Member[list]

[]

[
]Members

[
]58 posts

[/list]

Sent 30 January 2012 - 03:22 PM

i really need Review Attributes addon but much money for me i am poor company please send this addon to me :(

Yep, I got something similar to that a while back. I ignored it and he didn't ask again so I just left it. Obviously this is a bigger problem than I thought and should be stopped.

Thanks,

Brandon

still going on:

[size=“2”][color=“#696969”]cavemin[/color][/size]

Advanced Member[list]

[]

[
]Members

[
]58 posts

[/list]

Sent Today, 05:11 PM

any news ?[list]

[]Reply

[
]Report

[/list]

Where is Jesse & his “Ban Stick” when you really need him? ;)

BOOM!

Thankfully I removed myself from the administrator group. Let the good times roll

[quote name='brandonvd' timestamp='1334938292' post='135192']

Yep, I got something similar to that a while back. I ignored it and he didn't ask again so I just left it. Obviously this is a bigger problem than I thought and should be stopped.

Thanks,

Brandon

[/quote]

If you have a custom addon made, then you can trade it for another or give away the code since you paid for the custom work.

Uhm, not if you purchased the addon. The addons that he is/was requesting are for sale by their developers, which means that you can't just give them away.

Thanks,

Brandon

[quote name='brandonvd' timestamp='1335076505' post='135241']

Uhm, not if you purchased the addon. The addons that he is/was requesting are for sale by their developers, which means that you can't just give them away.

Thanks,

Brandon

[/quote]

You could always provide them an empty archive and when they say there is something wrong with it, charge for support.

Win-Win!

That's why I license my addons to specific domains…

Also, just because you've paid for custom development does NOT mean you have right to the code to do with as you wish. While this is the normal case, it is not an absolute case. A developer could retain the rights to the code (if therires a copyright notice, you're out of luck). It all depends upon the agreement you have with the developer. I give people rights to the code I develop for them when it's custom work. However, if the work I do for them has been discounted because I intend to market it separately (as an addon for instance), I may retain the rights and forbid them from giving it away because I've already given them the discounted pricing.

Same guy asked me as well multiple times. Someone needs to ban this guy