Slow saving when changing inventory in Product list

Anyone have any slow saving issues with the inventory editor on the product list? Sometimes when I change the qty of a product it takes 5 secs to save then sometimes it will take over 20. There are no errors in any logs that I can see. Database seems to perform fine otherwise.

ours will take some time if the search query for products pulls up more than a few results. If I pull up an exact match and no other product, it's saves within a second.

please ask your server admin to check log of slow mysql queries on the server, it may give you a clue about what's wrong

[quote name='gandgmodelshop' timestamp='1427725552' post='209562']

ours will take some time if the search query for products pulls up more than a few results. If I pull up an exact match and no other product, it's saves within a second.

[/quote]

Please check our Search Improvements module. It allows to set up search type and search fields

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1427734784' post='209574']

Please check our Search Improvements module. It allows to set up search type and search fields

[/quote]

I'm only talking a couple seconds… Nothing to get upset over bc it's taking too long. If it was taking minutes then maybe I'd be concerned.