CS-Cart Category Filter Required

Hi,

We require default left sidebox category box to be tweaked as explained below:

for reference check http://overstock.com

See left category options there, Clothing and other.

• Now click on Clothing category, this left category box will hide all other categories and will show subcategories of Clothing like Sweter, Jeans, Tshirt etc with count of products in each category.
  • Now you click on Sweter, it will hide all other categories and will show sub categories of Sweter category like Cardigon, Full sleeves etc.
  • Now finally click on cardigons, there are no more subcategories so this category box will disappear.

So we need same pattern of subcategory base browsing/filtering. So any one interested in doing this job? Please quote for this functionality and your time estimation.

Warm Regards,

Vinic

[quote name='vinic' timestamp='1321073918' post='125819']

Hi,

• Now click on Clothing category, this left category box will hide all other categories and will show subcategories of Clothing like Sweter, Jeans, Tshirt etc with count of products in each category.
  • Now you click on Sweter, it will hide all other categories and will show sub categories of Sweter category like Cardigon, Full sleeves etc.
  • Now finally click on cardigons, there are no more subcategories so this category box will disappear.

So we need same pattern of subcategory base browsing/filtering. So any one interested in doing this job? Please quote for this functionality and your time estimation.

Warm Regards,

Vinic

[/quote]

Try this addon.

[quote name='vinic' timestamp='1321073918' post='125819']

Hi,

Warm Regards,

Vinic

[/quote]

Hi Vinic

We can create this cs-cart category filter for you. Please add us to skype accretevp , so that we can discuss on the timeline and the quote for the job.

Regards,

Foursquare.

Hello, vinic!

Our team is here to help you. Please contact us for detailed discussion of your request.

Best regards, Alt-team

I have used the Alt Team and can highly recommend them

John

Well I played a little bit with the current filter in Cs-cart and I think I endedup with a very dicent solution for me at least .

Have a look http://fannet.gr/perifereiaka/othones.html

Anyone know what is the Product Reviews the site used?

@whiplash13 : Thanks for addon link, it is very much similar on our requirements. I found we can achieve same thing using product filters. We have created filters on category basis and placed filter block on left side bar and it worked.

@Foursquare & @Alt-team: Thanks for your interest in custom development, I have few more requirements for cs-cart development will contact you for that.

@dvsgr: thanks for suggestion, yes we have also used filters to achieve this output.

Thanks everyone for your input.

hii,

i want to create categories like overstock.com
how should i create it

thanks

hii,

how should i create it

thanks

Dear Customer,

Hope you are doing well.

You required additional customization from website categories will look like same on reference website.

We are happy and ready to help you. Please feel free to Us at www.abssoft.co.in and www.cs-cart-india.com

Thank you.

Kumar. S

ABSSoft - CS-Cart India Authorized Resellers.

Email:- Sales@abssoft.co.in | Skyepe:- abs.soft

Follow Us on Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn

Our team is also at your service!

hii,

how should i create it

thanks

Contact our Cs-Cart developers to discuss the project.

Best regards,

Alt-team.