TinyMCE 3.4.3.2

Since a few have been complaining about the TinyMCE editor, I thought I would go ahead and put together the latest version of the editor with all of the functions that it has to offer (except for save file and new document). This is for CSC 2.2.1. I have only briefly tested it so post if you find any issues.

Make sure you have a backup and/or rename the following:

/lib/js/tinymce/

js/editors/tinymce.editor.js

Upload the attached file to the root of your installation and extract.

csc2.2.1_tinymce_3.4.3.2.zip

Thanks, tried a few other approaches to this problem, but this one works the best so far.

This one worked for me as well, but I had to clear my browser cache to get it to show up.

This topic should be locked. Works well. The only downside is the plugins/icons need to be arranged a bit more logically but, nice work!

[quote name=‘webjive’ timestamp=‘1312432538’ post=‘118811’]

The only downside is the plugins/icons need to be arranged a bit more logically but, nice work!

[/quote]

I think I set them up pretty much like the default editor.?

TinyMCE 3.4.4 is out today. Any chance of you updating this mod for it?

Thank you for doing this. It works great for us.

Andrew

[quote name='The Tool' timestamp='1312040495' post='118547']

Since a few have been complaining about the TinyMCE editor, I thought I would go ahead and put together the latest version of the editor with all of the functions that it has to offer (except for save file and new document). This is for CSC 2.2.1. I have only briefly tested it so post if you find any issues.

/lib/js/tinymce/

[/quote]

Thanks for the info! Worked great.

[quote name='The Tool' timestamp='1312040495' post='118547']

/lib/js/tinymce/

[/quote]

The link for me is only downloading a broken 40k file is this correct can you please check the file thx! is there a newer version??