Install error

Hey guys

I’m trying to install and everytime I get to the host and database settings page, I click ‘next’ and get ‘cannot display the webpage’ from my browser. I meet all of the system requirements. I have downloaded cscart twice and have set all of the permissions as stated in install.txt and it’s still not happening.

This is cscart community 2.14

Thanks

[quote name=‘themanwhwoas’]Hey guys

I’m trying to install and everytime I get to the host and database settings page, I click ‘next’ and get ‘cannot display the webpage’ from my browser. I meet all of the system requirements. I have downloaded cscart twice and have set all of the permissions as stated in install.txt and it’s still not happening.

This is cscart community 2.14

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Hello themanwhwoas,

Most probably the problem is caused by that your server does not support the “mysqli” type for the MySql.

I order to resolve this problem on your server and install the store try to replace the following part of code:

include(DIR_CORE . 'db/' . $d_type . '.php');

with this one:

include(DIR_CORE . 'db/mysql.php');

in the “install.php” file, located in the “install/core” directory and replace the following part of code:

$config['db_type'] = 'mysqli';

with this one:

$config['db_type'] = 'mysql';

in the “config.local.php” file, located in the root directory of your CS-Cart installation.

Thank you.

Mikhail Ponomarev

CS-Cart Support team