Add-on (product images in checkout step 4)

Hello everyone,

We launched a new simple add-on which will display images when a customer is reviewing his order (step 4 from checkout)

There are 2 versions for this add-on, one free and one paid

Free version : (attached)

Display main product image

Customize the size of this image

Ex:

[url]http://www.cs-cart.seonid.com/images/thumbnails/0/500/Shopping_Cart_Software_&_Ecommerce_Software_Solutions_by_CS-Cart_2011-05-27_11-28-51.png[/url]

Paid version : www.cs-cart.seonid.com/

Display main product image / customize size

Display feature product image (if any) / customize size

Display option product image (if any) / customize size

Ex: [url]http://www.cs-cart.seonid.com/images/thumbnails/0/500/Shopping_Cart_Software_&_Ecommerce_Software_Solutions_by_CS-Cart_2011-05-27_12-12-19.png[/url]

Admin Options:

[url]http://www.cs-cart.seonid.com/images/thumbnails/0/500/Cs-cart_checkout_images.png[/url]

It was developed and tested on Cs-cart v 2.1.4

checkout_step4_free.zip

Nice, thanks!

[quote name=‘Flow’]Nice, thanks![/QUOTE]

You are welcome. How is it working for you ? :slight_smile:

Works great. Thank you.

SEONID, please stop making these addons, i’m going to have no money left lol. Yet again an brilliant idea for a mod and one that i can see increasing sales again will download tomorrow and install. Thank you

Great Idea I will be downloading the paid today. Will this also show the images in the confirmation customer email?

John

Ok, at the moment this add-on does exactly what i have explained above but only on the customer side.

Jesse suggested us he would like to see the same pictures in the order also.

So we will do an update on this add-on on Monday to implement product pictures / features pictures / product option pictures in the order details.

The functionality will be this:

Customer side: - In Checkout

Administration - In order details

The final price will be 29 USD for this add-on. Ofcourse the free version will stil be available for anyone.

*updated - free version can be downloaded from our website from product page / attachment, without having someone to create an account.

@John. At the moment it doesnt do that. I will get back to you after we make few tests.

Thanks, i will wait for the updated version and download then

JOhn

Will purchase when you update to include thumbnails on the admin side. Been waiting for this addon for a while. I need the thumbnails to also display when the order is printed or using the bulk print feature. Will the updated version be able to do that?

[quote name=‘Seonid’]Ok, at the moment this add-on does exactly what i have explained above but only on the customer side.

Jesse suggested us he would like to see the same pictures in the order also.

So we will do an update on this add-on on Monday to implement product pictures / features pictures / product option pictures in the order details.

The functionality will be this:

Customer side: - In Checkout

The final price will be 29 USD for this add-on. Ofcourse the free version will stil be available for anyone.

*updated - free version can be downloaded from our website from product page / attachment, without having someone to create an account.

@John. At the moment it doesnt do that. I will get back to you after we make few tests.[/QUOTE]

Thank you!! Works beautifully! :slight_smile: Very happy. It’s the main thing I always felt was missing on cscart.

Just a quick note. You may want to add an

just after

{$po.option_name}: {if $im_pair}{include file="common_templates/image.tpl" image_width=$addons.checkout_step4.o_image_width|intval image_height=$addons.checkout_step4.o_image_height|intval obj_id=$var.variant_id images=$im_pair object_type="variant_image" show_thumbnail="Y"}{/if} {if !$product.extra.custom_files[$po.option_id]}{$var.variant_name|default:$var.value}{/if}

so the different options have a space between them. The words were running together.

Hello everyone. The update on add-on is almost ready, we only have to make few more tests and we will release it.

For everyone who bought it until now and want the new version, I will make a promotion to substract your initial payment.

I will post tomorrow as soon as the add-on is ready

@ Moka - We fixed that, no need to add the

@johnbol1 , Yes now you can set it to send pictures in e-mail & pdf invoice

@idslamyou , Yes you can display & print them on invoices (it works even with the bulk printing option)

Features:

Customer side: In Checkout

Display feature product image (if any)

Display option product image (if any)

Customer side: In order details

Administration - In the e-mail sent to client and on invoices (PDF)

Customization:

You can edit sizes for all 3 types of images

You can also choose where to display them (changing the size of an image will affect both . customer & admin sides)

The price is 35.9 USD (because of the e-mail/invoices functionality which was not included in my earlier post)

In case the users who already purchased this want the upgraded version, I made a promotion which will deduct your initial paid value from the total cost.

All you have to do, is buy the product (at discounted price) unninstall the add-on.

And install the new one.

• Lucian

How do you like it guys ? :slight_smile:

Just purchased. Am a little confused as why there are 2 addons. There was checkout step4 and order-product-images. I installed just the order product images, but it would not display the thumbnails in the admin. I think installed the checkout step4 and they are now displaying. But I changed the thumbnail size to 100x100 in both, but the thumbnail size has not changed. Other than that, it is a great addon.

Hello,

DId you have both add-ons installed?

Please uninstall “checkout step 4”, and install only the order product images.

Thanks for the quick reply. I uninstalled both and only installed the order product images and its working flawlessly. Great addon and support.

FYI, CS cart wanted $300+ for this modification when I inquired a month ago.

[quote name=‘idslamyou’]Thanks for the quick reply. I uninstalled both and only installed the order product images and its working flawlessly. Great addon and support.

FYI, CS cart wanted $300+ for this modification when I inquired a month ago.[/QUOTE]

That is a fair price, it is slightly higher than our real development cost for this add-on.

The only difference is, we sell it as an add-on to more clients to cover our development cost.

In your case it was a custom request and you were supposed to cover the whole development price.

Wow, great mod. Paid support 70$ to get images in admin order and customer orders…

You should add pictures in admin catalog next to product title also to have complete set.

We thought about it, but this is a feature already developed by cs-cart in next version (you can see it in the labs section see here - [url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=24689[/url] ) so we did not see the point in developing it ourselves.

However, if our customers want it, we will develop it.