Vendor Drop Shippers

I am looking at the beta and I am trying to figure out a way to set up drop shipping suppliers by vendor. In other words, if a vendor is drop shipping (not stocking) some of the products they are uploading to the site, is there a way to set it up so that those orders are sent to the drop shipping supplier?

Any response to this question?

I know this is old topic, but using the latest version 4.5.2, I don't really see any mechanism to notify the vendor that there is an order.. I see addons that do SMS notifications, but I really want to push the order to them to fulfill.. we don't stock anything..our vendors may or may not.

the vendors mostly have systems that handle this (order processing) already, so I want our marketplace to integrate with their system... (will be multiple different ones of course).

I know this is old topic, but using the latest version 4.5.2, I don't really see any mechanism to notify the vendor that there is an order.. I see addons that do SMS notifications, but I really want to push the order to them to fulfill.. we don't stock anything..our vendors may or may not.

the vendors mostly have systems that handle this (order processing) already, so I want our marketplace to integrate with their system... (will be multiple different ones of course).

ok, I see a hook (V4.5.2 mv) in app/functions/fn.cart.php, fn_order_notification, fn_set_hook('send_order_notification', $order_info, $edp_data, $force_notification, $notified, $send_order_notification); which should be usable for this purpose..

If old email editor is used, just make sure that the Notify vendor option is enabled for the order status

http://prntscr.com/fj4f8y