CS-Cart Affiliate program is launched! Rate Topic   - - - - -

• mgunin
  • Ex-Marketing
  • CS-Cart team
  • 107 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 06:06 AM #1

Good news for CS-Cart fans and all ecommerce practitioners: now there is an opportunity not only to spread the word about our software, but also earn money for your activity. We have just implemented an affiliate program where you can earn $75 for each new client you refer to us.

The program is managed by Plimus, our long-time payment processing partner. All you need to do is register as an affiliate and refer visitors to our website using the special link. As soon as a client comes via your link and purchases the first CS-Cart license, a commission is added to your earnings.

Please, refer to our website to find out the affiliate program details. We invite everyone to do business together!
Michael Gunin,
Director of Marketing department (I no longer work for CS-Cart - please, do not PM me)

• joe
  • Members
  • 824 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 06:10 AM #2

mgunin said:

Good news for CS-Cart fans and all ecommerce practitioners: now there is an opportunity not only to spread the word about our software, but also earn money for your activity. We have just implemented an affiliate program where you can earn $75 for each new client you refer to us.

The program is managed by Plimus, our long-time payment processing partner. All you need to do is register as an affiliate and refer visitors to our website using the special link. As soon as a client comes via your link and purchases the first CS-Cart license, a commission is added to your earnings.

Please, refer to our website to find out the affiliate program details. We invite everyone to do business together!
It's really a good news. Thanks for the opportunity!
PM me for custom project

Posted 21 June 2010 - 11:39 AM #3

mgunin said:

Plimus said:

A verification email has been sent to removed and should arrive soon. Please open the message and follow the relevant instructions.

[center][size=2]Looking for high-quality, managed hosting environment for your USA/Canadian customers?[/size][/center]
[center][size=2]The Essential VPS package from ServINT provides everything a business owner needs to succeed[/size].[/center]
[center][size=2]Full disclosure: [/size][size=2]The above link provides credits towards my hosting account (not cash) so fair warning![/size][/center]

• Triplex
  • Members
  • 622 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 06:49 PM #4

What is if someone come to the landing page, the customer download and install the test software (trial) after it he use the trial 60 days, in this time he/she delete the cookies. After it he/she buy the software. What and where is my comission?

I prefer the download include my affiliate link in the software with a button in admin panel where the customer can buy and activate the software, only through my link. Because i do not made very expensive advertising and cs-cart get the whole deal....

i hope cs-cart understand what i mean.

EDIT: And if cs-cart offer small cooperate landing pages with the same style as the cs-cart site, and webmaster can change the content, all is perfect!

ohh one more, is it allowed to register domain names with the name "cs-cart" in it?

• Triplets
  • Members
  • 890 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 07:24 PM #5

It sounds to me that their reseller program ($100 off) is more profitable than their affiliate program ($75 per customer). I prefer to make $100 per license I sell to my clients.

• Triplex
  • Members
  • 622 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 07:33 PM #6

But then i have the whole work with, first buy the lisence in a 5 or 10 package from cs-cart, after it i must sell each lisence, then i must handle the payment and so on.... i prefer the affiliate program.

• Triplets
  • Members
  • 890 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:09 PM #7

You do not have to purchase 5 or 10. After you purchase your first license, each additional is $100 off.

http://www.cs-cart.com/order-now.html

• Triplex
  • Members
  • 622 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:35 PM #8

But Triplets, you talked over the reseller program! And for that you need to do more than an affiliate!

How to enroll

Only the existing CS-Cart license owner registered as a company or a sole proprietor can join the team of authorized resellers. If this requirement is met, to begin with, it is necessary to submit a request for the distributor status. The request is considered and in case it is accepted, the license owner pays an entrance fee of $700, for which s/he gets 5 CS-Cart licenses for further distribution.

To maintain the Distributor status it is necessary to buy not less than 6 CS-Cart licenses a year.

• Triplets
  • Members
  • 890 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:54 PM #9

I happen to already be a reseller. But if you do not sell enough licenses to join the program, I still think the $100 off is better than $75 for an affiliate commission.

• indy0077
  • Banned
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 12:49 PM #10

Triplex said:

What is if someone come to the landing page, the customer download and install the test software (trial) after it he use the trial 60 days, in this time he/she delete the cookies....
Yes, that's the problem, but most affiliates do work so, with cookies.
CS-Cart Professional €160.00 | CS-Cart Multi-Vendor €625.00 | CS-Cart Hosting | SSL Certificates
CS-Cart Optimized Servers *** USA & UK VPS Servers

• Triplex
  • Members
  • 622 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 06:05 PM #11

What do you mean with

but most affiliates do work so, with cookies.
???

• indy0077
  • Banned
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 06:15 PM #12

Triplex said:

What do you mean with

???
Most affiliate scripts use "cookies" for sale tracking or statistics.
CS-Cart Professional €160.00 | CS-Cart Multi-Vendor €625.00 | CS-Cart Hosting | SSL Certificates

• indy0077
  • Banned
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 10:32 PM #13

@Triplex

...thank you I got it.

• kogi
  • Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 01:02 AM #14

Great, I just found out about this.

How about giving us some badges or banners for our sites?

Something 115px × 65px? "Powered by CS-Cart" rounded corners and shiny please :D

• Lantan
  • CVO
  • Administrators
  • 187 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 12:33 PM #15

kogi said:

Great, I just found out about this.

How about giving us some badges or banners for our sites?

Something 115px × 65px? "Powered by CS-Cart" rounded corners and shiny please :D

Hello kogi,

Thank you for your interest in the CS-Cart affiliate program.

We plan to create a set of affiliate banners in different sizes in a month or so. They will be available for downloading on the Affiliate program page on our website.

We will inform all our existing affiliates about it by email. So, if you have entered the program, you will be notified as soon as the banners are ready.

Thank you.
Alex Vinokurov,
Chief Visionary Officer at CS-Cart

• StellarBytes
  • Members
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:57 PM #16

Just wondering if and when CS-Cart Ultimate will be added to the Plimus affiliate scheme?

• StellarBytes
  • Members
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:22 AM #17

Ultimate now shows up in Plimus, but with a price tag of a measly $9999.00, I wouldn't say no to the commission from this sale but I think customers buying the software might!!

• StellarBytes
  • Members
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:21 AM #18

Really don't know why Simbirsk are intent on ignoring the Plimus price issue - if it's stopping me promoting it, I wonder just how many more are not promoting Ultimate because of this. Better still, some form of acknowledgement by the team that this issue exists and will be resolved would be great...

• vanderex
  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:21 PM #19

no comment
Get Cost Effective Content Delivery CDN
Unbeatable speed, stats, & price
MaxCDN Site Acceleration