Contact Us Form Missing!?!??!

The contact form is missing!!!

All I see is

Contact us

You can send us a message using the form below.

The problem is the form is no longer there. It was there 18 hours ago!

Help please!

Not sure why it would be now gone. Have you tried to remove and create it in the admin?

[quote name=‘CutRiteFX’]Not sure why it would be now gone. Have you tried to remove and create it in the admin?[/QUOTE]

No. Any suggestions?

Go into your admin/content/pages and look for contact us (form)

If it is there then check to see that it is enabled. If it is not there then create one by clicking on add form at the top right.

This same thing is going on with my site. I’ve gone all the way to uninstall and reinstall. it seems to be something with form builder because the form builder is no longer there even though it is active.

Capture.JPG

All of the custom forms are missing for me. The code doesn’t seem to even be in the template. WTF is that?

This is happening to me too. Has there been a resolution?

also here!

I can add forms but they are not visible in frontend?

Seems some kind of bug as other peolpa have the same issue or is it solved in the meantime?

Hello,

The problem requires the investigation on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide us with a temporary access to your server.

how to solve the problem? my website's contact form and all forms made by form builder are missing now, really need help now.

[quote name='samkuo' timestamp='1432208386' post='215236']

how to solve the problem? my website's contact form and all forms made by form builder are missing now, really need help now.

[/quote]

After upgrade to 4.3.1?

Hi Guys,

Contact eCom labs if you need someone to fix this. We had a similar problem on our server and they fixed it for us. Great service and can't recommend them enough!