Vendors Geolocation, Search On Map And By Location

Hi imac can we do in vendor location. vendor can choose for checkout time the same day delivery or free delivery and shipping price can give a customer cupon code or discount and maybe add in your location looks special discount filter in category page near the “Available product list sortings”

Will this update work the SimTech Master Products add-on ?

We use Multi-vendor in catalog mode as our 'buy' buttons link out to dealers own product pages.

We want users to be able to find their local dealer using a map/search..at the moment I've been trying out Store Locator Widgets but that is rental only and the data is not held on our site.

Will this update work the SimTech Master Products add-on ?

We use Multi-vendor in catalog mode as our 'buy' buttons link out to dealers own product pages.

We want users to be able to find their local dealer using a map/search..at the moment I've been trying out Store Locator Widgets but that is rental only and the data is not held on our site.

This question should be addressed to Simtech Development team, not Simtech one. Hope they will update their addon and add new functionality after the mentioned functionality is added to CS-Cart core

Hi.

Suppliers of the products we want to sell have dealers in different cities. When given an order from London only want to see the order of the dealers in London. How can we make such a setting?

Hi.

Suppliers of the products we want to sell have dealers in different cities. When given an order from London only want to see the order of the dealers in London. How can we make such a setting?

i asked ,before implemeting this addon, that it will be better to put the field " Location " under product update instead of vendor update.

What I'd really like in the multivendor version is functionality exactly like this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/local/

i.e. able to to search for something by category and location by typing in your postcode/zip code.

Is anything like this in the pipeline?

Thanks

+1

Really i don't understant why search Store location for a Market-Place when you have several vendors selling different goods. User wants find a special item near him and not a store near him, so he wants display stores near him selling that special item and not all stores and thats all.

i asked ,before implemeting this addon, that it will be better to put the field " Location " under product update instead of vendor update.

This is about warehouses, not Vendor geolocation feature.

Really i don't understant why search Store location for a Market-Place when you have several vendors selling different goods. User wants find a special item near him and not a store near him, so he wants display stores near him selling that special item and not all stores and thats all.

As someone looking to move up from Ultimate to Multi-Vendor, I agree with this post on what the purpose of multi-vendor sites are used for.

In my scenario, the main problem vendor location will solve, is being able to find nearest dealer for the specific product.

So the user flow will be:
> They come to my website to find what products are actually available. These will be products they don't know exists.
> When they find the product they like, they can then find dealers/sellers of that product that is closest to them, either in the same city or country.

While there were responses where they say location isn't crucial, but delivery time is - in my scenario, we sell regionally. Some brands, may have a local dealer that is easier to buy from, while some brands will only have a dealer in a neighbouring country.

Do you have demo that we can test the search by distance feature?

I paid for a custom add-on for something like this, but it would not do what I needed and quit using it.

My vendors all own brick and mortar stores. I wanted a customer to be able to see which vendors nearby had the item they were looking for. This way the customer could choose the nearest vendor for quicker shipping or find one close enough to drive to. In the U.S. it makes a big difference if a vendor is 20 miles away or 2000 miles away. For it to be really beneficial the store locator has to be improved. Right now the store locator is pretty feeble. All vendors should be automatically added to the locator and then if they don't want to be in it, they can deselect it.

You can now take advantage of special advantages by choosing your location
Special Discount: You can buy products at special discounts to your address.
Same Day Delivery: Your order is delivered to your address on the same day.

All vendors should be automatically added to the locator and then if they don't want to be in it, they can deselect it.

This is very good point. Is this possible to do?

Not sure I want to check out but Google is not going to let us use their maps for free. How much is this pleasure costing?

Not sure I want to check out but Google is not going to let us use their maps for free. How much is this pleasure costing?

https://cloud.google.com/maps-platform/pricing/sheet/

Hello,

I 'd need a feature that allows a customer to filter local stores.

I want my customers see which traders are nearby and go to the store without stand in line. Is it under development ?

Enabled the Vendor Locations [BETA] but the map shows no vendors on it.

Enabled the Vendor Locations [BETA] but the map shows no vendors on it.

For that reason please vote here. You have add them manually.

For that reason please vote here. You have add them manually.

Thank you for this information. I still get the message

This page can't load Google Maps correctly.

The console says

This API project is not authorized to use this API. Please ensure this API is activated in the Google Developers Console.

API is activated, domain is authorized.

And the vendor location is not saved in the field.

Is it possible with this addon to filter Vendors on City, but also on Street and Street number ? Indeed, I need to filter "local" vendors...