Stripe Payment Addon for CS-Cart 4.X

Thanks !

A little typo. I ment 4.2.1

Can't say for sure. I haven't upgraded to 4.2.1 yet. What I've read on these forums, though, is that addons that work on 4.1.x are working fine on 4.2.x

Yes it does. Has been confirmed on demo site and 3 customer sites.

Install instructions have been updated and uploaded in new release

Bought this from Jeremy today, and confirm its works like a charm on 4.2.1. and also with responsive themes.

Note: Stripe is now in Private Beta in: Denmark, Italy, Norway, Sweden and Switzerland.

How does this addon support multiple storefronts? I have two storefronts. Can I use this addon for both of them?

[quote name='Onkel_Sid' timestamp='1407155333' post='188774']

Thanks !

A little typo. I ment 4.2.1

[/quote]

Hello,

We are successfully developed the Stripe payment gateway add-on for CS-Cart platform versions like 3.0.x, 4.0.x, 4.1.x. and 4.2.1 If you want lower version then we will downgrade and share with you.

Stripe payment gateway add-on cost is 49 USD (installation will be cost of 20 USD).

Kindly contact us at abssofts@gmail.com if want payment gateway add-on for your CS-Cart based online shopping website.

Thankyou.

[quote name='ghostrider' timestamp='1408673145' post='190257']

How does this addon support multiple storefronts? I have two storefronts. Can I use this addon for both of them?

[/quote]

Hello,

Yes, Our “Stripe Payment Gateway Add-on” support for multiple storefonts.

Please let me know if have any query. and you can reach me at abssofts@gmail.com or Skype: abs.soft

Thanks you

[quote name='abssoft' timestamp='1408689535' post='190273']

Hello,

Yes, Our “Stripe Payment Gateway Add-on” support for multiple storefonts.

Please let me know if have any query. and you can reach me at abssofts@gmail.com or Skype: abs.soft

Thanks you

[/quote]

If this is another add-on than the one from Requin, it isn't really polite to hijack this thread.

[quote name='Onkel_Sid' timestamp='1408727730' post='190353']

If this is another add-on than the one from Requin, it isn't really polite to hijack this thread.

[/quote]

My thoughts exactly.

I think there must be some different features offered altogether as the price is different. Anyone figured out yet?