Sql Query Lookup

Hello, Im also trying to debug a mySQL issue, with v2.1.4 .

@ tbirnseth

Ive created the “local.conf.php” but, shouldnt it be called “local_conf.php” ?

Nothing happened until I renamed it local_conf.php

Then what happens is I just get the “Access Denied” error, and no pages load in storefront or admin.

Should there be a ?> at the end of local_conf.php code.?

Also , with the config.php lines un-commented:

define('PROFILER', true);
define('PROFILER_SQL', true);
define('PROFILER_FOR_ADMIN', true);

Where would I access the logs?

If it is the error_log file then nothing is logging which means no PHP errors I guess.

Ultimately Im trying to track down a error when loading Admin>Orders>View orders.[quote]Request Timeout

This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase 'Connection Timeout'.[/quote]

The page times out after exactly 120 seconds and does not load the list of only 3900 orders.

As always, help is greatly appreciated.

[quote]Ive created the “local.conf.php” but, shouldnt it be called “local_conf.php” ?[/quote]

Yes, typo.

[quote]Should there be a ?>t the end of local_conf.php code.?[/quote]

No, not in V4. DSII compliance mandates that PHP files not have terminating ASP markers.

Don't know about the profiler info… Not sure how that helps you.

A table of 3900 orders is a lot of html to output. But if you're getting a timeout by wall-clock of 120 seconds then you need to increase an Apache timeout value. You will have to work with your host for that. More than likely it is an inactivity timer…