Request For Either Zippay Or Afterpay Addon

Hi sybernetics,

Thanks for sharing the API. Just from our side (Zip), it is going to be far better for CS-Cart merchants if an agency creates an integration that we can then certify. This will then cover any merchants that wish to use it.

Otherwise, each merchant is going to have to be individually certified and this may be a delayed process.

If an agency would like to build an integration please get in touch with me.

maclean.cherry@zipmoney.com.au

Maclean

Zip Head of Partnerships

Would love to have one of these happening.

Here is api info on ZipPay

https://zip-merchant.api-docs.io/2017-03-01/overview/versioning

Divido ( an afterpay type system which is a CS-Cart add on ) may be coming to Australia.

Are any non- Australian carts using it ?

Any updates on ZipPay ? AfterPay looks to be too hard.

Why oh why doesn't CS-Cart message all Australian cart owners

and ( based on interest ) get some nominally priced add on going ?

I don't really believe that a 'have now pay later' system will send sales

through the roof but it would be nice to be able to offer an extra service to buyers.

Looks like the only option will be Zippay for CS-Carts in Australia.

At 5th August 2019

Thank you for your Afterpay enquiry.

After reviewing your website xxxxxxxxxxx.com it appears you’re on an e-commerce platform that we currently are not compatible with.
To review a list of our certified partners please visit our website www.afterpay.com.au/retailers

If in the future you move or plan on moving to one of these platforms, please let us know by sending through your new URL. If your new site is not live yet, please attach a few screenshots that clearly shows your products and new URL.

Insert Zippay firmly inside your terminal orifice maclean cherry. After spending 2 solid weeks with 17 hour days populating and configuring a Shopify site for my wife your pathetic mob knocked her back and didn't even so much as intimate the reason why. LatitudePay is going to tear Afterpay and Zippay a new a-hole. The sooner the better.

btw on a side note CS-Cart's Reward points system puts ALL others to shame.

Hi termalert,

Could you PM me some details and I'll look in to it for you? We have semi automated onbaording so perhaps their was a flag there that caught her business.

Thanks,

Mac

Insert Zippay firmly inside your terminal orifice maclean cherry. After spending 2 solid weeks with 17 hour days populating and configuring a Shopify site for my wife your pathetic mob knocked her back and didn't even so much as intimate the reason why. LatitudePay is going to tear Afterpay and Zippay a new a-hole. The sooner the better.

btw on a side note CS-Cart's Reward points system puts ALL others to shame.

I don't doubt that given the number of applications your company receives that 'most' of it must be automated.

PM sent.

It's a crying shame that you guys never played with Australian CS-Carts. There are just too few of them I guess and the population will only keep shrinking due to no plug ins for Australian BNPL.

Have replied.

Regarding an integration, we rely on the development community or the merchant themselves to build plugins for systems such as CS-Cart. Unfortunately at this stage no one has reached out to me to build it.

Thanks again,

Mac

I don't doubt that given the number of applications your company receives that 'most' of it must be automated.

PM sent.

It's a crying shame that you guys never played with Australian CS-Carts. There are just too few of them I guess and the population will only keep shrinking due to no plug ins for Australian BNPL.

Thanks Maclean_cherry for telling me the real reason our application was rejected.

"Hi there, it looks like this was rejected because you're selling second hand clothes online. Because we guarantee against customer disputes we can't extend it to second hand clothes."
I guess a customer purchasing a new item for an event with every intention of fabricating a return reason will be guaranteed. Good luck with that.

To anyone reading.

If you plan to use BNPL and sell second hand clothing...forget it.

This drivel at the Zippay web site should be modified.
( Watermarked screen shots and source code recorded )
We support businesses of all shapes and sizes
Any industry
We support every sector from retail to health, travel to technology

While waiting on LatitudePay we have onboarded with AfterPay as they were so much easier to deal with than your mob.

Hi termalert,

Sorry we couldn't provide you with a Zip solution but I'm glad you found one that suited you wife's store.

I genuinely wish you good luck with your business.

Regards,

Mac

It all boils down to different business models.
You guarantee your merchants goods and AfterPay lays
it off on the merchant.

Apology for getting a little hot under the collar.

Wishing you all the best in these times.

If you are looking for a ZipPay integration we have one ready to go - https://foxandlee.com.au/how-to-connect-cs-cart-to-zippay-and-zipmoney/

We don't sell it as a plugin/add-on but it is an add-on that we can install on your site providing you have version 4 and above.

Get into contact with us and we can help get ZipPay or ZipMoney on your site.

I currently have our CS-Cart parked on our old server.

I was not happy about having to move to Shopify just to get AfterPay

but there was not much by way of choice.

All the features that are native to 'out of the box' CS-Cart are paid add ons

at Shopify. Totally crapped off but the choice was taken out of my hands.

Nice to see a ZipPay add on has been developed but in our case Zip wanted

nothing to do with sites that sell second hand goods.

Note that many of us have attempted to develop addons for cs-cart that use zippay and afterpay. The issue is NOT with cs-cart nor the addon developers.

What happens is that when a customer goes to zip/afterpay and wants to get an api key, they deny it because the integration is NOT from one of their approved integrations.

When I contacted them to find out what needed to b done to get a new integration for cs-cart approved I was told they were no longer accepting new integrations.

Good luck getting an api key for a non-approved integration.

At least that's the way it was a couple of years ago when I tried for 2 separate clients.

tbirnseth.

A happy day it will be if I can come back to CS-Cart.

I could buy a great theme and heaps of 'non-monthly' add ons

AND have a much faster cart for a lot less than I am shelling out now.

Maybe banks might be stirred into action by all these BNPL schemes

and approach integration from a different angle.

Found this one the other day - https://foxandlee.com.au/how-to-connect-cs-cart-to-zippay-and-zipmoney/

Tried it out and seams to be working well so far.

Hi all

I have been using CS-Cart for 6 years now and only 2 years ago I set up a 2nd site which is purely retail. My first was wholesale so no real need for a buy now, pay later addon. I have been asking the community for someone at CS-Cart to do this for Australians that is approved and works but sadly it looks like it is still not happening.

I do the backend admin for a friend's BigCommerce site and they have it worked out as well as Ebay integration with loads of options.

Why is it so hard to get it working on CS-Cart? I love it, but in retail, when the industry is in a downturn, people just must have a pay later scheme or they just find a website who offer the same product "with" the pay later option and you lose the sale.

That pretty much is where I am at too.. not selling second hand clothing, but craft materials and would love to stay with CS-Cart but feel like to stay in business, I need to move to BigCommerce with their high pricing.

Help!

any updates about integrating afterpay?

any updates about integrating afterpay?

At the moment we work on the AfterPay integration. Please contact them and ask if they can certify your store with our custom solution