Questions about CS-CART and management software commercial (ERP/CRM)

[quote name='jjtrottier' timestamp='1337118170' post='136502']

While it might seem crazy to spend $1000/user on a commercial product, you could just as easily spend a fortune integrating something free that is open source.

It's also a matter of fit. Some ERPs/CRMs may be designed to work better in certain industries than others. Hence, I think this is one of those exercises that needs to be assessed on a case-by-case basis.

All in all, I'm happy with the route we've chosen!

[/quote]

Everest was much more than that when we signed on. So Tradepoint has very reasonable pricing plan. If we ever have to leave Everest we would likely go with Tradepoint. But right now I have a ton of time invested in Everest having learned many ins and outs of the database and how to manipulate things to work the way we want them to work.

Cs-cart integration with Brightpearl is complete !

:D

[quote name=‘Seonid’ timestamp=‘1371134818’ post=‘163550’]

Cs-cart integration with Brightpearl is complete !

:D

[/quote]

That’s really cool! You should definitely inform the guys at brightpearl. If you have a link I can mail my contact there as well.

[quote name='Flow' timestamp='1371196474' post='163580']

That's really cool! You should definitely inform the guys at brightpearl. If you have a link I can mail my contact there as well.

[/quote]

Why should I inform them ? Is this task on their roadmap also ?

I trialed brighpearl twice and had some long talks with them about 6 months ago, and was thinking of having this integration developed myself. In the end, because of the difference between German and UK or US tax systems, we decided not to use Brightpearl after all. (we also moved away from Xero because of this reason).

I am sure they will want to hear you did this integration, and maybe they can do some free PR for you. They are a big PR machine.

Btw, if you integrated cs-cart with brightpearl, you instantly also have integrated with Amazon, right?

Well, i guess if BP is integrated with amazon, and you keep all your stock and inventory there.

Yes, you can use amazon and cs-cart as selling channels.

We managed to integrate everything, from products, features, options, customer details, orders , order statuses, everything is syncronized with BP. Works like a charm

Hi Flow,

Did you have any luck with integrating vTiger as your crm?

I've tested out a couple of open source crm solutions, and vTiger is looking pretty good. I'd love to be able to get it synced up with our cs-cart site.

Hi iamlili,

Hi Flow,

I've tested out a couple of open source crm solutions, and vTiger is looking pretty good. I'd love to be able to get it synced up with our cs-cart site.

In case you are looking for help to get vTiger integrated in CS-Cart, our team will be glad to help. We made lots of integrations with third-party services.

Drop us an e-mail if you'd like a quote.

Thanks.

Hi Flow,

Our team is also at your service. Feel free to contact us

Hi all,

You can check CS-Cart Salesforce Connector for crm solution in cs-cart.

( marketplace link ) (store link)

Thank you-

Himanshu