Product Labels Addon - Create custom labels

[quote name='Luthien' timestamp='1384756011' post='171812']

Coding Staff are no longer selling or supporting this addon.

Is anyone else considering coding an addon like this?

Alt team have a new arrivals addon that feature:

[color=#2C2B2B]I'd like customisable labels to include coming soon, bestsellers, sale etc…and automatic configurable filling in new arrivals and coming soon categories would be great.[/color][list]

[][color=#2C2B2B]automatic filling of the “New arrivals” category according to the date of a product creation;[/color]

[
][color=#2C2B2B]a setting to specify the time period during which a product is considered to be new;[/color]

[*][color=#2C2B2B]a setting to turn on/off a label “New” near the new product image in a product grid;[/color]

[/list]

[/quote]

We need too , we would like to pay if someone could update to this addon to 4.03

[quote name='Stasys' timestamp='1384898789' post='171954']

We need too , we would like to pay if someone could update to this addon to 4.03

[/quote]

Please feel free to contact us at http://www.cscartrocks.com/contacts/

Is there any way i can get a copy of this Addon?

I can't find it anywhere for sale, so i believe it must be free

[quote name='cscartrocks' timestamp='1384927534' post='171973']

…contact us

[/quote]

Hi cscartrocks,

Are you planning to release a Labels addon (similar to codingstaff)?

I was tying to buy one, but they don't sell it anymore…

I'm looking for following features:

• Create custom label and attach to any product
  • Edit/change text on label

Here is a similar one that is free;

Hi, we are also looking for a label add-on. Does not have to be so feature rich as the Coding Staff piece, but of better quality than the IECSP offering. Also should be actively maintained.

If there is nobody offering, I would be happy to sponsor development of such an add-on and share costs.

We will release a similar addon in the next 1-2 weeks. Cheers!

[quote name='cartfix' timestamp='1392749550' post='177747']

We will release a similar addon in the next 1-2 weeks. Cheers!

[/quote]

Sounds great! I hope it will support v3 cs-cart.

Looking forward to buy one…

Yes, we are interested too, the free one is pretty limited. looking forward to the mod…!

Jack

[quote name='cartfix' timestamp='1392749550' post='177747'] We will release a similar addon in the next 1-2 weeks. Cheers! [/quote]

Any news?

Really looking for a decent v4 Product Label add-on…any word on the above??

The free mod from IECSP does not work properly. If you enable the “products bar” as the template it throws a label up on the left hand side of the page.

any release date for the new addon?

thanks

Bumping this as I just cant belived CSCart does not have this function standard.

So many websites these days have the automatic controll for banners across the image.

“Cooming Soon” based on a period of days prior to the Availability date.

“New Arrival” that auto disables after a set number of days after creation date.

Id be interested whether a commercial addon is available?

should be become handy with variant images.

Example: free shipping over 75$ and the smallest variant is 60$, so there is no free shipment but the medium is 79$ and have free shipping, so on this variant i want to show the label Free Shpping.

Is this possible for variants?

Regards