Printing Label Options

Sounds good to me. Do you have any plans to add batch processing for Fedex?

I think we will eventually look at a V2 module which would complete the whole shipping process from checkout to order fulfilment. Basically whatever method the user selects at checkout would be matched up with the label printing process, so in theory batch printing would be possible. I'm not 100% sure of all the details yet, as we're just trying to get a base going and start to generate some revenue so that we can continue to fund ongoing development.

Other things in our roadmap include the ability to see shipping statistics by carrier, and allow you to compare total shipping costs for the week, month, quarter, with the actual bill from the carrier. All things are possible with the project and we're quite exited by the interest generated so far!

Hello again,

We are hard at work to provide a total shipping solution, starting primarily with the North American market. To keep you updated I have attached photos of our customer portal now in the works.

We also have alt-team working simultaneously on wrapping up our actual CS-Cart add-on. Thus, in a matter of a few weeks we will be ready to start Beta testing. Beta requests can be sent to jjtrottier@jtec.ca .

I welcome your feedback for the portal below. Enjoy and feel free to pm me with suggestions!

That looks absolutely awesome and I'd signup tomorrow if you'd support DHL Europe. As soon as I find the time I'll contact you about that, as promised.

Please add European shipping methods.

I'm highly interested in this.