"Order SMS notifications" add-on for Multi-Vendor

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][quote]Dear Alt-Team,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Is it possible to post specific instructions on how to install the addon? I have a store with no core modifications and yet it seems impossible to install the addon. I even tried with the latest update you have customer_sms_4_3.zip with no luck.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I get a message saying that SMS was sent, but no sms is sent and no credit is charged to my Clickatell account.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I am running v 4.1.2[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Thank you a lot in advance.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]p.s. I was offered installation by alt-team but we have to give ftp access and it is difficult for us to give access to others. [/quote][/font][/color]

Hello medical!

Please make sure that you copied the files from the changed_files folder in the root CS-Cart directory (not the changed_files folder itself but the files from it).

If it doesn't help, contact us via HelpDesk with this question. I'm sure the add-on developer will give you the necessary information and find a solution for you.

Anyway, the best way to guarantee the correct add-on installation is to provide us with the FTP access. You can always create a temporary access and disable it as soon as the add-on is installed and works. We need the access only to install and check our modifications and never use it for any other purposes. Of course, the decision to provide us with the access or not is always up to you.

P.S. This thread is about the Vendor sms notification add-on and the question concerns the Order status sms notification add-on. Sometimes these add-ons are confused with each other.

Best regards, Alt-team

I have copied over the original files the files from the changed folder to the appropriate folders.

My check list:

1. Add-on extracted to root folder
  2. Files from changed folder are copied to their locations
  3. Add-on is installed in the back-end
  4. Activated
  5. Clickatell detail's entered on the add-on menu
  6. I click on the order status completed that I want to notify via SMS and I write a message
  7. Customer places an order and selects SMS notification at the bottom of the page.
  8. Vendor changes the order status to completed
  9. A message pops up saying that SMS sent.
  10. No sms is ever sent.

p.s. phone number is entered in the standard phone field

Hello medical,

The add-on is installed correctly. It looks like there is a problem with Clickatell settings, please check it. Also make sure that a customer inputs the correct phone number (international format).

Also, make sure that the Send sms checkbox on the order status editing page is checked.

There can be some other unobvious reasons why sms isn't sent. The developer will quickly find an issue if you can provide us with the ftp access.

Best regards, Alt-team

well for the phone number I have tried 00 country code phone number and + country code phone number. The settings for clickatell are the same as for the default cs-cart addon for the admin which works.

I checked on my clickatell account and I see that the api I use is http do we need any other type?

Thanks

[quote name='medical' timestamp='1393406564' post='178298']

well for the phone number I have tried 00 country code phone number and + country code phone number. The settings for clickatell are the same as for the default cs-cart addon for the admin which works.

I checked on my clickatell account and I see that the api I use is http do we need any other type?

Thanks

[/quote]

Phone number should be written as follows:

• (plus sign) then goes your country code (for example, USA code is 1), then your 10 digit phone number.

Http Api should work fine.

Best regards, Alt-team

We have updated the add-on "Vendor SMS notification".

Module_updated.png

What have we done?

1. - When the client clicks on Buy with 1 click button and enters their contact data, the vendor gets the SMS notification with client's data.
  2. - The store admin can change the text of this SMS about call request.
  3. - Some changes in the module settings.
  4. - It's compatible with CS-Cart MultiVendor 4.11.

Have any questions? Feel free to ask.

Best regards,

Alt-team.