Nominate And Vote For Cs-Cart In Cmscritic!

Presta has come on leaps and bounds but the options is lacking, and you still need many custom addons to create a universal store selling products with variants

The best stores I looked at do tend to have great options/variant aspects to the cart, when they have these then the overall cart seems to be feature rich. I think CS have made great improvements in this area lately(v 4) and should be commended

Let's make cs-cart version 5 shine, as current version is really behind what other platforms are offering. Even theme designers are dropping cs-cart in favor of Shopify, Presta and Open Cart.

I love Cs-Cart, and I hate that other platforms have more to offer.

Cheers,

X

Completely agree, as have said about a year ago, I get a feeling developers are busy with something else.. Current progress is so slow and nothing exiting in roadmap..

What more do they have to offer then? I can't think of any other platform with as much features as cs-cart, out of the box.

Speed and more professional templates just to name a few.

Speed and more professional templates just to name a few.

Speed is totally dependant on hosting and configuration. And cs-cart 4.3x is actually really, really fast. Much faster than most magento, shopify, etc shops I know.

Professional templates - professionals usually don't use templates, they create their own or highly adapt existing ones. And that's really easy to do with cs-cart. Even by simply editing one of the templates that come with cs-cart you can make a really nice shop very easily.

There are some great templates for cs-cart as well now though, and even themeforest picked up on cs-cart which I think is a great sign of support -> https://themeforest.net/category/ecommerce/cs-cart

Yea right, in last year 3 templates...

There are some great templates for cs-cart as well now though, and even themeforest picked up on cs-cart which I think is a great sign of support -> https://themeforest.net/category/ecommerce/cs-cart