Mobile Front-End aka Mobile Skin

robert_p,

Thank you for the feedback. We're going the 2nd way at the moment because it's much faster than the 1st one on android. Static toolbar issue is going to be fixed before the first release. Design will definitely be adjusted as well.

Is there an ETA for then the iPhone app will be completed? Are we looking at 1 month? 3 months?

Thanks, and this looks great!

[quote name='ildar' timestamp='1308834682' post='115595']

robert_p,

Thank you for the feedback. We're going the 2nd way at the moment because it's much faster than the 1st one on android. Static toolbar issue is going to be fixed before the first release. Design will definitely be adjusted as well.

[/quote]

Hi ildar,

looks good, ETA of the first release? Will it be an ad on? or a file we have to download then upload? or is it shipped automagically

with whichever version of cs cart you have installed?

Thanks

[quote name='foodie' timestamp='1309344020' post='115944']

Hi ildar,

looks good, ETA of the first release? Will it be an ad on? or a file we have to download then upload? or is it shipped automagically

with whichever version of cs cart you have installed?

Thanks

[/quote]

Beta will be be published this week. After that we'll put our efforts in design which should take about 1-2 weeks. So nearly 3 weeks till the first production release.

It's going to be an add-on for CS-Cart plus account at our licensing server. There are going to be both free and paid plans.

hi guys,

The status of the Twigmo Mobile Front-End has changed. We've implemented all features which will become available in the 1st production release and updated the preview at Ecommerce Solutions and Software for all types of business - CS-Cart Preview is currently tied to our test store.

We're currently working on design and planning to release the first version within 2 weeks from now. Live beta which can be installed on your stores will be published earlier next week.

You comments on the feature set as well design are very much appreciated.

[quote name='ildar' timestamp='1310183041' post='116678']

hi guys,

The status of the Twigmo Mobile Front-End has changed. We've implemented all features which will become available in the 1st production release and updated the preview at Ecommerce Solutions and Software for all types of business - CS-Cart Preview is currently tied to our test store.

We're currently working on design and planning to release the first version within 2 weeks from now. Live beta which can be installed on your stores will be published earlier next week.

You comments on the feature set as well design are very much appreciated.

[/quote]

Perfect timing for my product release. Thanks so much.

Please ping me the link to the Beta version just as soon as it's ready.

Will there be a monetary cost associated with this design/template for mobile front end?

We've updated the preview.

• fixed home page bug
  • fixed “add to cart bug”
  • added new color scheme

There is still an issue with placing an order to cart. We're working on it.

[quote name='foodie' timestamp='1310210607' post='116700']

Will there be a monetary cost associated with this design/template for mobile front end?

[/quote]

We're going to stick to freemium model at some point.

Preview has been updated.

We've fixed “place order” feature and a few more bugs.

[quote name=‘ildar’ timestamp=‘1310475766’ post=‘117031’]

Preview has been updated.

We’ve fixed “place order” feature and a few more bugs.

[/quote]

Hi - thanks! Just from UI/UX the “add to cart” and “Enter” or “Submit” buttons are usually green not yellow on ecommerce sites :D. [graphic designer in the house]. I have tested the links posted to your mobile skin page on my HTC desire – and when I scroll – the main navigation menu, seems to move into the middle of the screen as I am scrolling and does not sit at the bottom of the screen. Thanks.

I have tried to view the preview on the iPhone 4 but i'm getting a blank page.

Any ideas?

projectmyst,

We've just checked the preview and it was fine on iPhone 4. Could you try to refresh the page and/or remove browser cache?

[quote name='projectmyst' timestamp='1310683493' post='117338']

I have tried to view the preview on the iPhone 4 but i'm getting a blank page.

Any ideas?

[/quote]

We've sorted the problem out. It should work fine now.

Here is the mobile skin in action in our test store:

Ecommerce Solutions and Software for all types of business - CS-Cart

It works as usual on the desktop while switches to mobile view when opened from iOS/Android devices.

when we will be able to install this cool feature on our's stores?

Guys!

We're looking for beta testers for the mobile front end!

If you're willing to try the twigmo mobile admin on your test store we'll need you to do the following:

• Update twigmo add-on on your CS-Cart 2.2.1 store. I.e. download the updated add-on here. Then replace the default add-on with the new one.
  • Send me, or post here your store access id. It looks something like this '5WO2-9XT6-K6OI-06EQ'. If your store is connected to the service, the access id is displayed on the add-on settings page. If you haven't connected your store yet, you need to hit “Connect” on the add-on settings page to obtain access id.

Once I get your store access id, I'll deploy mobile app code on the server and you'll be able to enable mobile skin.

I'm deploying the app manually at the moment, however we're working on automating this process.

Please let me know if support of 2.1.4 & 2.0.15 is required.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Here is working shop with Twigmo Mobile Front-End installed - http://henry.com.ua

No test orders please, this is live store!

Hi,

I am trying to see the mobile site using Firefox agent add-on for iPhone 3. I just get a blank white page. Should it work using a mobile device agent?

Thanks,

Bob

The add-on determines if it's mobile device by user agent. So it probably should.

Could you open the following page using ff agent add-on [url=“Ecommerce Solutions and Software for all types of business - CS-Cart”]Ecommerce Solutions and Software for all types of business - CS-Cart

and post page content.

You can also try opening the site with google chrome starting it from command line with user agent parameter as follows:

google-chrome --user-agent="Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/531.21.10 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.4 Mobile/7B314 Safari/531.21.10"

Hi,

I got this with FF with iphone 3 agent.

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16

Bob

I get a blank white page. The source code is this:

The title looks messed up.

See Attached,

Bob[attachment=4364:Henry_shop_ff_iphone_agent.jpg]

Henry_shop_ff_iphone_agent.jpg

This seems to be an issue related to FF.

There is the following record in firebug:

[21:18:10.917] uncaught exception: [Exception… “Security error” code: “1000” nsresult: “0x805303e8 (NS_ERROR_DOM_SECURITY_ERR)” location: “Ecommerce Solutions and Software for all types of business - CS-Cart Line: 1”]

I googled the topic and found out the following:

Issue with jquery and firefox `Security error" code: "1000` - Stack Overflow

Bug #473677 “Firefox 3.5 - Security error” code: “1000” - NS_ERR...” : Bugs : Mozilla Firefox

We'll definitely look into the issue more thoroughly. Meanwhile I'd recommend trying google chrome.