Make Cs-Cart Great Again :)

Could you please provide an ID of the corresponding ticket in Help Desk so that we could check this.

As for the message regarding negative amount of credits, you should be able to create new tickets anyway.

If that is the case why after cs-cart upgraded my store from 2.1.4 to 4.5.2(sp2) can I not edit or create products, why were there news item feeds from the 2.1.4 product in the 4.5.2(sp2) blog. I deleted the new item feed from the blog now the blog doesn't even work. When I reported the latter as soon as I was able to access the Admin section of my install, nothing was done to fix the problem.

The upgrade took nearly 4 weeks to happen, after noting initially that it was urgent because the original server was being taken out of service. After that period one would expect that a handover of a working shop/store would be available. Aesthetics are one thing but the backend and engine are another. Nothing, it seems, was checked after the 3+ week upgrade was done.

When I go to my account, because any credits I had in there were used up with the upgrade, I just get a message as per attached snapshot.

I appreciate the people I deal with, I just wish there was more due care and attention to the requirements of the customer.

I had a 3rd party do an upgrade for me several years ago to 2.1.4 it was done within 1 day, I did not have to close the store for longer than half a day and all functionality was checked thoroughly before the site was handed over. I was also provided a guarantee that should there be an issue I was welcome to contact them and any issues relating to the upgrade would be fixed.

I expected at least this from the people who write the app. Just to confirm there was no difference in the cost of my first 3rd party upgrade to that of cs-cart.

I do have a 3rd party now looking at my issues because cs-cart themselves are more interested in my topping up my account rather than addressing issues that were a result of a 'service' I paid for.

I have been a user of cs-cart since V1.3.4.

I am sorely in need of fake integration features.

1) update qty/price/etc by csv .

Update!, not import, since the current import creates new products if sku does not exist in cart

2) auto email csv of order, with configurable fake fields

So I can import straight into myob.

Might come too late as we are looking at opencart with onesaas intergration

Update!, not import, since the current import creates new products if sku does not exist in cart

#1 is not hard to do and can be accomplished with a small addon

#2 can also be done within the same addon to update a CSV with data from the order upon order placement

If you'd like a quote on the above, click the link in my signature, send your specific requirements (fields, etc.) and I'll be happy to give you a quote.

@kogi, our team is also at your service

I am sorely in need of fake integration features.

Might come too late as we are looking at opencart with onesaas intergration

Hello!

We would be glad to help you. Please contact us at sales@simtechdev.com

Thanks for the offers guys, but I most likely will jump straight to an integrated solution.