Login And Pay With Amazon Replacing Amazon Payments

HI guys

I am willing to start developing this but I will need to all of those who needs this to preorder it.

Normally a payment addon is about 55€ retail price. I can go to 45€ Thats about 20% discount for erly ordering.

Vote for this here and if we get enough request we will start this.

Fotis

I'm in

I'm in

Thank you for the support Flow

Amazon is major platform. Maybe this should be part of the core system

Amazon is major platform. Maybe this should be part of the core system

Yes it should but according to CS-Cart Support:

Our engineers have examined the documentation for the payment method and its usage statistics. They decided not to integrate the Amazon Login and Pay payment method in CS-Cart in the nearest future.

According to the statistics:

http://trends.builtw...y/United-States

the payment service is not widely used. That was the main reason for such decision.

I use DPS PX Access by www.paymentexpress.com Their product is getting updated in a couple of months to PxPay2 and DPS PX Access will no longer work.

I asked CS-Cart when there would be an update but they are dropping support for all www.paymentexpress.com products because of low demand. They suggested getting a quote from http://www.simtechdev.com to develop the payment processor.

I will get a quote but if I pay for the development it makes sense for others to be able to use it as well. So Fotis if you made it into an addon I would be the first buyer and you could sell it again to others.

Any news on this one? dvsgr, you mentioned it would be available on 20/08/2016... is this still active? Thanks!

Any news on this one? dvsgr, you mentioned it would be available on 20/08/2016... is this still active? Thanks!

Hi,

Still working on this, we will inform you through this post when this is ready.

Fotis

Okay, I just found this thread after beating my head against the wall for a couple hours wondering why the Amazon Checkout button wasn't appearing despite configuring the option.

So I went through this thread, and if I understand what I read correctly, does it mean that essentially these instructions CS-Cart points you to for Amazon Checkout setup do not work?

If true, WHY IN THE HELL would this page not tell poor new users like me that this doesn't work.

In my Amazon Payments account, I have a Merchant ID, MWS login and MWS public and secret access key. (I had assumed these are the same as what the CS-Cart setting page is labeling as "AWS" login and access keys. But of course it doesn't work.

To make matter worse on this article: http://kb.cs-cart.com/amazon-checkout in a yellow box down below it says to set the callback URL to:

https://www.your_domain.com/payments/amazon/amazon_callback.php

However that PHP file is actually located in /apps/payments/amazon !!!

So I have an Amazon Payments (production view) all setup but is this something different than what is needed to setup the Amazon Checkout payment option in CS-Cart or is that the correct info and I just got in before the discontinued it or is the Amazon Checkout setup on the Amazon side just missing (replaced by "Login With Amazon") and I'm just lost because the damn CS-Cart KB article is now effectively giving incomplete and/or outdated info regarding Amazon Checkout?

Amazon payments, the method cs-cart used to support (very poorly though) has been discontinued. Cs-cart decided not to support the new login and pay with Amazon, so I'm afraid that if you want this you need a 3rd party add-on. I had one made by dvsgr - it's finished but we can only install and test in some weeks. When it's all working, my guess is he'll offer it for sale for a reasonable price.

Amazon payments, the method cs-cart used to support (very poorly though) has been discontinued. Cs-cart decided not to support the new login and pay with Amazon, so I'm afraid that if you want this you need a 3rd party add-on. I had one made by dvsgr - it's finished but we can only install and test in some weeks. When it's all working, my guess is he'll offer it for sale for a reasonable price.

Thank you for the confirmation! CS-Cart needs to update their KB article to state this so users like myself don't end up wasting time going down a dead end!!!

Hi guys,
Is there anyway to upload manually ebay and amazon orders with csv file to cs cart Orders page?
Thanks